Would you play a MMOPRG that was based on racing?

Discussion in 'Sim Racing' started by primalclaws1974, Dec 2, 2014.

1. niiro17

niiro17 Member

That would be interesting, to me it may look like a bit with The Crew but more chaotic.

2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I'm willing to give it a go, but it's kind of hard to form a good story around racing. The game would get quite stale after some time.

3. troutski

troutski Active Member

My answer is still no.

4. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Same here. I think it would be worth trying but it doesn't really sound all that appealing to me. I prefer other mechanisms being integrated rather than just making it into an MMO.

5. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

I don't really like playing online with other people because, as a woman, I get harassed by 12 year old boys online. I can only imagine how competitive and douchey the menfolk would get during a massive online car race. No thanks. I'll stick to offline racing against my teenager or a CPU.

6. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about your experience but if it's any consolation I'm not too interested in that either. I only play if I don't have to communicate because a lot of people online take their games too seriously.

7. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Why don't you try and hide the fact that you're a woman? No one needs to know and you will feel much better playing the game. Trust me, even men get "harassed" online but the key thing is to not care about what others are saying and just enjoy the game.