Will we see a port of this for the 360 or PS3?

Discussion in 'GTA Vice City Stories' started by Brem, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Wrestlinfan

Wrestlinfan New Member

I highly, highly doubt it. Just wouldn't generate enough revenue.

2. dc250g

dc250g New Member

It's a shame too, because it's actually one of my favorite games in the entire series, maybe even my ultimate favorite. Something about the storyline just really grips me, and I would have loved to see how the modding community would have handled it were it on PC. I have heard they're recreating it via a mod to another GTA PC game, but I haven't heard much about it.

3. RiderW

RiderW New Member

While an HD port would be nice, I just don't see it happening. The game's too old at this point and I don't think Rockstar wants to spend any time remastering it. Best to just get the PS2 Classics version and enjoy it that way.

4. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

No, I don't think so. Not with the PS4 and XBox One being out, and you'd be lucky if Rockstar even considers making a port on those consoles. Let's just see what Rockstar has in store next.

5. SlickBlasianYT

SlickBlasianYT New Member

Not now. But maybe the next game will be in Vice City. Hopefully not in my opinion though.

6. jmoriarty630

jmoriarty630 Member

I really don't think so. At least not right now. I think they are more focused on the PS4 platform. It would be nice to see a port though, I'd love to play it on my PS3.

7. ReDGuNNeR

ReDGuNNeR New Member

Maybe for mobile when Rockstar is finished with V and is able to focus on other SKUs and content. I am sure they want to refresh and bring out the rest of their back catalog especially the titles that were primaly on PSP that not that many people had a chance to play. I know the games were released on the PS2 later but that was when the console's lifespan was already over and most players had moved on to the next-gen consoles and were anticipating IV.

It's a shame too because these games show off and expand alot of the stories from the main games in the series. I expect an Android/iOS release but I don't think it will be anytime soon to be honest.

8. BamItzMuffinz

BamItzMuffinz New Member

I doubt there'll be a last gen port of it, considering they've already put it on the PSP and PS2. If anything, there'll be a remake of Vice City itself but I doubt it'll be a port or storyline from VCS. Perhaps as a mobile port to Android and iOS, but not home consoles.