Why do you like to play GTA San Andreas?

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by Shine_Spirit, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

My main reason for liking GTA San Andreas is that the game is extremely crazy and fun at the same time. I like games that run away from the natural reality of things because it makes everything more interesting and better. :D

2. demitri

demitri Member

I think it is the best social game of all time. It was the first social and realistic game I ever played. I think it has been the most played game in the world. It is the first game of its own style. It made a big change in the gaming world. I love the feautres and graphics in it.

3. jahanzeb ali qureshi

jahanzeb ali qureshi New Member

GTA is a brand that every single person who know about gaming he must be heard about Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. It is the most sold and played version of GTA. This the best social game. It has been the most favorite game of children and adults.

4. sidney

sidney Member

I think GTA is already an established game by the time San Andreas was released, so fans of the game naturally flocked to buy SA as well. The whole sandbox-style of the game just made it the most popular gaming franchise of it's kind.

5. arachnophobik

arachnophobik New Member

Because I feel like I could relate to CJ a lot. The story is the best in the entire series for me as it tackles the harsh life of living in a ghetto neighborhood. At the same time, I felt more immersed playing that game compared to the other GTA games I've played (until GTA V ofc)

6. Slashman8

Slashman8 New Member

I would say the cheats, the graphics and story as well as it is just a fun open world to explore.

7. Haroon

Haroon New Member

GTA San Andreas is a well made game with amazing features and controllings.It also runs very good on mobile phones as it played on PS2.This game runs pretty decently and amazingly on the android phones.The dialogues and storylines are brilliany and awesome in the San Andreas.

8. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

Well my expectations at first were a little misleading, but I still enjoyed the layout of the game and it had some newer elements. At the time it was much more exciting though just having the new version.

9. Meeseeks

Meeseeks New Member

I've played it over and over again, that's how much I love the game. After I did the story on one of my saves I continued and did the 100% as well. It was funnier than I thought doing all the races, jobs and all the other stuff.

The rewards are quite good, the hydra is so awesome and the tank is also pretty fun to play with.

10. Itsame

Itsame New Member

There's lots of reasons San Andreas is a great game! The story line was a lot of fun and drew from the real-life social problems southern California has experienced with out of control police and racial tension in the 90s. Having a realistic frame work for the over the top humor of the game created this compelling juxaposition that gave San Andreas an edge over other iterations of the franchise.

11. Shine_Spirit

GTA: San Andreas has one of the best story lines ever! So much fun and crazy creative, haha! :p

It's definitely one of my favorites.

12. overcast

overcast Member

GTA San Andreas and even Vice City has a good story line. And from here onwards you can expect some better story lines. So on that point I'd say new versions are going to be good. And new plots would be surely interesting.

13. Shine_Spirit

I think as new versions are being released, it's natural to wait for more developed stories and therefore, better stories.

I know it doesn't always happen, but it's something naturally expected because creators have more time to think and rethink their ideas.

14. walter12

walter12 Active Member

Other than the story line, the atmosphere, the gangs, music everything was good.

15. Shine_Spirit

I think pretty much every detail in this version of GTA was very well thought out. It's one of the best.

16. walter12

walter12 Active Member

That only makes it me more anxious to play it in HD.

17. jakub1

jakub1 Member

I doubt that the HD version will be out any time soon.

18. Shine_Spirit

I can guarantee that if you like the GTA franchise you will not be disappointed. Go for it and play it! :)

19. FolkArtist

FolkArtist Member

What makes GTA San Andreas such a great game, is because it's a giant living playground, and a smoothly contoured story - even if you ditch the storyline, you can pick it up again later.

20. Itsmenermin

Itsmenermin Member

I see.