Which GTA could you live without?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by JoanMcWench, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Thomas Hall

Thomas Hall New Member

I think for me it would be Grand theft Auto 1 and 2 as they have top view and also it can get boring at times and the graphics are old and not good if you want to spend a long time playing the game as missions can be repetitive at times. The Grand theft auto Liberty City one can be depressing as it seems it is a darker game and you have to work your way to the top while fighting annoying people in the process. The annoying missions were with Maria saving her from drug deals and getting involved in fights and she does not treat you properly in the end which was like a waste of your time.

2. buster

buster New Member

You mean Liberty City Stories? I agree, definitely one of the weakest GTA games.

My personal choice, and this is probably not a common opinion, but GTA IV. I liked that game, it was the reason why I got a PS3, but looking back, it was definitely the least memorable GTA main series game.

3. Westwood

Westwood New Member

I had the Game Boy version of GTA, and I found it pretty entertaining. But nowadays I could probably agree with OP and say that it's pretty pointless. Then again, so are 1, 2 and London, so yeah...

4. Toast

Toast New Member

I'm surprised people have such a negative opinion of 4, I loved that game. Maybe because i played it on consoles, it was completely fine there. Anyways, China wars is the one I could live without. Never much played it, and it's basically a failed spin-off anyway.

5. AxelR

AxelR New Member

I don't think I could live without any game of the series to be honest... But if I had to choose, I'd select China Wars. For me, I wasn't really a great game, it's overall quality was poor compared to previous games. But nonetheless I spent some time playing it.

6. Sosi

Sosi Member

Fоr mе in my оpiniоn, it is Grаnd Thеft аutо: Sаn Аndrеаs
    I mеаn first оf аll, thе сhеаt соdеs wеrе аbsоlutеly сrаzy! Yоu соuld spаwn а Hаrriеr Jеt, а Tаnk, аnd with оnе triсk yоu соuld rесruit Pоliсе оffiсеrs оr SWаT оr еvеn Sоldiеrs intо yоur gаngе.
    If thаt's nоt it, thеrе wеrе sо mаny vеhiсlеs yоu соuld сustоmizе, аnd thеrе wеrе аn insаnе аmоunt оf аir vеhiсlеs.

7. Sosi

Sosi Member

Thе guns wеrе аbsоlutеly аmаzing, аnd nо jоkе, yоu соuld LеGIT blоw а dudеs hеаd оff with а shоtgun. It wаs thе mоst gоrеy GTа bеsidеs Viсе сity, I swеаr.
    аnd thеrе wеrе а lоt оf missiоns, аnd thе whоlе mаp wаs аbsоlutеly hugе.

8. kingcool52

kingcool52 Member

Loved GTA 4 and all my friends loved it as well. One of the best stories I ever played in my opinion. I hope they bring a remastered version to PS4 one day because I would go crazy. I will literally sell GTA 5 because all I would ever play is GTA 4. I think I could probably live without GTA San Andreas. Just not a huge fan of the setting to be honest.

9. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

I could live perfectly fine without GTA IV (and I'm sure many people agree with me :D).

I don't understand how there are people who like GTA IV... I particularly pretend that this version never existed. :p

10. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

Well yeah I thin that IV could have been skipped and the money used for a different version, but h well. They all have their ups and downs.

11. demitri

demitri Member

I can live without all versions of GTA other than San Andreas. I am addicted to playing this version and can't spend my time without it. I like it very much and I never got bored of it.

12. jahanzeb ali qureshi

jahanzeb ali qureshi New Member

Same with me. I really like GTA San Andreas. I am not a fan of any other version so it is not a problem for me to live without GTA all versions other than San Andreas.

13. derf

derf New Member

I could do without GTA vice city mainly because it is not an important game and does not pose as much fun as GTA IV or GTA V. Another reason comes from the bad graphics compared to GTA now along with the game experience. Then with the game mechanics make it seem old and unstable compared to the newer GTAs.

14. sidney

sidney Member

I also agree with GTA 1 and 2. I have seen it featured on TV along with the other GTA titles, and it's not a game that I would play at all. The graphics are too simple, like straight from the family computer era of the 90's. Good thing they made a couple of significant improvements in later releases.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2017
  15. clair02

clair02 New Member

I guess the consensus here is GTA 4. I am totally surprised by that result but when I stop to think about it, it kinda makes sense why so many people feel the way they do about that particular game.

16. arachnophobik

arachnophobik New Member

Probably the PC port of GTA IV. It was terrible for a lot of PCs. It ran really slow and the graphics were glitching to the point where I couldn't even see where I was walking to anymore. Shame since it had one of the best physics in the entire series, but the port was just too horrible to play on some PCs.

17. Slashman8

Slashman8 New Member

I think I could live without Vice City. Never really played that version to often and wasn't too interested in it after a while.

18. kingcool52

kingcool52 Member

I could probably live without Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. I never did like the game to be honest and I wasn't a huge fan of the setting either. The game just seemed a bit dull and boring especially when you compare it to Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. Vice City was so vibrant and colourful especially since it was set in Las Vegas. I know a lot of people will hate me for this considering San Andreas is a fan favourite amongst many

19. Haroon

Haroon New Member

I don't like to play GTA IV because of many reasons.I wasn't impressed by this version when I played it for the first time.That game was just waste of time with horrible graphics.It was a boring game with too many ads in it.

20. dannixx55

dannixx55 New Member

I pick GTA 3 because the game was boring, the cars were boring and could easily get destroyed the only car i liked was the banshee