What radio station do you feel is sucks the most?

Discussion in 'GTA Liberty City Stories' started by undertehwinter, May 28, 2015.

1. undertehwinter

undertehwinter New Member

Most of the stations. I like to try and listen through each one even if the music isnt my type,but the radio station rise just bugs me for some reason,even the DJstuff isnt that good.For the most part I just listen Head or Cleff for tunes while doing drive bys

2. Totalarmordestine

Totalarmordestine New Member

I guess my least favorite is Radio Del Mundo. The beat of these songs are decent, it's just sometimes I have no idea what they're saying. I'd like to know what's going on. Rise FM is actually one of my favorites.

3. tarverten

tarverten New Member

The radio in this game was horrable. Every single station sucked imo. Good thing we don't buy GTA games for the music.

4. blastguardgear

blastguardgear New Member

In truth, the radio was the biggest problem with the game. Everything else about it was just fine. But the music stunk out loud like nobody's business.

5. thepieeatingjay

thepieeatingjay Member

I didn't like any of the DJ stuff or Radio Del Mundo.

I thought LCFR was pretty funny, and Double Cleff FM is always good for the slow-motion stunts for some reason.

6. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I didn't like any of the radio stations, they were a pretty big let down with this game. Frankly, I don't think they focused on this aspect of the game.

7. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

I don't really enjoy listening to the radio. Once I get in a vehicle I usually set the radio off.

8. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Member

I honestly thought Liberty City News was terrible, as the "updates" that go along with certain quests felt a bit scripted, unlike in San Andreas where you have to really tune in to the news to hear anything about your missions, in LCS you instantly get it when you enter a vehicle, and when you exit without finishing the broadcast, it loops again the next time you enter a car. It was really annoying.

9. madinracing

madinracing New Member

Yes, you are absolutely correct. I also don't like the radio.

10. raceman998

raceman998 Member

I don't think that there is any radio station that I dislike. Well, every radio station is great and I must say, it's an awesome feature. I actually enjoy that feature instead of complaining about it.

11. raceman998

raceman998 Member

I can't believe this. Almost all of my friends love the radio feature of this game because this feature is very unique and the radio is much more detailed than any other game. It's an amazing and exciting feature.

12. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

I'm also quite surprised aswell with some of the comments on this thread regarding the radio stations and GTA. Rockstar did a lot of work to try and make the music in the game varied and suitable for most players, and on the whole I think they did a pretty good job myself.

13. rz3300

rz3300 Member

I tend to agree with most of the other users here and say that I did not really have a problem with any of the stations, but if I did have to pick one to leave out I would agree with @thepieeatingjay and leave out Radio Del Mundo. Other than that, I thought that there was a nice mix and a good variety to really choose on the mood of the game.

14. sidney

sidney Member

I always tend to love at least 1 or 2 radio stations in GTA games, so I would take note of the songs being played in this game and see if I will like them.

15. justrace

justrace Member

I don't dislike any radio station. The radio station feature of this game is great and I appreciate the work of the developers. All the radio stations are good in my opinion and I listen to every station when I play the game in the free roam mode.

16. EleGiggle

EleGiggle New Member

Double Cleff FM. Not at all my type of music and I switched as soon as possible when I started to see when it was on.

17. Writeratyourservice

Writeratyourservice Member

I see.

18. Writeratyourservice

Writeratyourservice Member

Great!