What is your favorite Motorcycle?

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by Rocky55119, Oct 7, 2013.

1. ubergamer

ubergamer New Member

PCJ 600 is my all time favorite bike. It looks great and has good handling as well. The speed of PCJ is unbeatable and i've been in love with this bike since the Vice City.

2. bsthebenster

bsthebenster New Member

Put me down for the NRG also. I'm not sure if there's a faster bike in the game, but if there is, I've never come across it.

3. ANDR3SAS

ANDR3SAS New Member

My favorite motorcycle would be Sanchez. Even it isn't as fast as NRG-500, I still prefer it. I played Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Multiplayer, I was on a mafia. One of their vehicles was Sanchez, so I used it a lot.

4. slaughterboy

slaughterboy New Member

NRG-500. I believe its the fastest above the FC- 900 even tho i wish you could take off the racing decals on it, not a fan of those.

5. Rohan99

Rohan99 Member

The NRG 900 was the best motorcycle in the game for me. It was super fast and it was rare to find on the road. The PCJ-600 was good too but the NRG-900 was just a beast that I enjoyed riding. The Sanchez was also fun to ride in the country and desert areas of Los Santos.

6. pedanticGal

pedanticGal New Member

I like the Sanchez a lot. The sound, the look and it's very simple to maneuver. If I'm roaming around the city with a BMX and saw someone riding a Sanchez, I always end up stealing that one. LOL. But yes, there are a lot of motorcycles in SA. Aside from Sanchez, I also like the police motorcycle, HPV-1000.

7. Profit5500

Profit5500 New Member

I never really played the game to jack the motorcycles. I went with the cars they were just safer.

8. niiro17

niiro17 Member

I love NRG-500. The design of it is pretty slick and fast. I like racing motorcycles.

9. MisterRay97

MisterRay97 New Member

The NRG-500, the PCJ-600, the Sanchez, and the Quad (if you count it as a motorcycle) were my favourite motorcycles in GTA: San Andreas. I liked riding the Quad on the beach the most. And, the PCJ-600 and the NRG-500 were great on highways.

10. moneyman

moneyman New Member

I believe my all time favorites are from San andreas the NGR-500 and Sanchez. In the PC version you could modify the handling line and make them run even faster.

11. soconfused

soconfused New Member

FCR 900! Its fast, handles well and the engine sounds extremely cool! :p

12. rightct

rightct New Member

Sanchez, followed by those PCJ motorcycles. I feel that Sanchez has a more vintage and pleasant feel attached to it, that's why it's in my top list.

13. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

It's a tough decision between PCJ and FCR but I'd probably pick the PCJ 600 since I feel it's much cooler than the other.
    Just a personal preference though.
    I also love Sanchez.