What is your biggest regret.....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Farrah, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Farrah

Farrah Member

I am going to say the first boyfriend I chose..... life could have been WAY different if I knew then what I know now.....

2. ReinaDIa

ReinaDIa Member

I'd have to say dropping out of college. If I'd just stuck with it for a little longer, I'd be a LPN now.

3. Farrah

Farrah Member

Never too late to go back...... dont let your future regret being not going back...

4. ReinaDIa

ReinaDIa Member

I plan on it. I just have other things I need to work out first.

Farrah likes this.
  5. mssfgaming

mssfgaming Member

Right now I don't have my biggest regret, because I'm still pretty young. But when it comes, which I hope never comes, I will have to look back and think about what I've done leading up to that point. Your biggest regret right now will turn into a laughable memory and then a distant memory and then into dust. The past is the past, don't let your regrets hold you down on the future.

6. Jellyfish

Jellyfish Member

I regret nothing.

7. randee555

randee555 Member

I have little small things I wish I wouldn't have done or atleast done differently but no seriously big regrets. I believe everything is a learning experience and kind of shapes the person you will become.

8. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

Well, I have some regrets like not studying. There were some tests back then that I could've studied for more, but instead, I decide to play games instead of studying. I really do regret doing that. Studying should be prioritized over entertainment for sure.

9. wulfman

wulfman Member

I guess not graduating. I was shy by 12 credits . Didn't matter though because I had no plans on working in my major anyway. So that is another regret . Choosing a major I did not like and not change it because I would have had to take more courses.

10. jurew2

jurew2 Member

I don't have any regrets this far in life. There were some things that could work out better than they were, but I don't really regret any of it. What has happened in the past stays in the past and there is no need for any feeling of the past such as regrets.

11. Jasonreid

Jasonreid Member

My biggest regret is not finding this website sooner. Lool.

12. wulfman

wulfman Member

We all have regrets. Just can't dwell on them . The past is the past .

13. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I regret believing in my parents too much when I was younger. Now that I've grown up I realize they were just as lost as anyone else and I should have just listened to myself more instead and maybe I would have been able to utilize my childhood a lot better.

14. Gin0710

Gin0710 Member

Not finishing school when I was younger and experiencing things in my 20s. Now I'm left wondering about life.

15. Aurelia

Aurelia Member

My biggest regret is not enrolling music school when I was young. My grandma had suggested this (she claims), but somehow, I don't remember it, neither her mentioning it nor my refusal. I only remember, years later, wishing it had happened. Music is my passion. I simply adore it, there is no other way of putting it. I am self-taught at the piano and I play fairly well (for someone who hasn't had a single lesson). I keep imagining what would have happened had I started early-on and with real teachers to guide me.