What Do You Think Of Lohan's GTA V Lawsuit?

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto' started by ACSAPA, Oct 26, 2014.

1. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

I saw a meme today on Pinterest that showed a picture of Trevor Phillips and it basically said that Lindsey Lohan looks like someone in the game all right, but NOT one of the female characters.

2. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

This is most likely the case. She hasn't been that popular recently and this has made her name get back on to the news again. I'm not saying this was a personal decision, it could just as well be a suggestion of her team.

3. troutski

troutski Active Member

Did somebody say Kate Upton? ;)

4. Corten

Corten Member

She wants attention, simple as that. At this point she would do anything to get back into the public. Although, I'm still waiting for that sex tape, it's just a matter of time.

5. spectre456

spectre456 Member

She was just trying to get attention at the time. Lindsay Lohan isn't relevant anymore, and she's trying everything she can to be in the spotlight again. It was a dumb lawsuit done purely for publicity.

6. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

I read that Rockstar is fighting back ,saying that her lawsuit is frivolous and they're not going to settle with her. I think that this sets a good example because it warns other people who might be thinking of suing them that Rockstar doesn't roll over and pay for frivolous lawsuits.