What do you play Chinatown Wars on?

Discussion in 'GTA Chinatown Wars' started by JoshSmith, Aug 7, 2013.

1. JoshSmith

JoshSmith New Member

What platform do you use to play Chinatown Wars?If you weren't aware, you can get ChinaTown Wars on the PSP, DS, IPad and IPhone. Ive only played ChinaTown Wars on the PSP.

2. MarkyUS

MarkyUS New Member

Same here, PS only. Cant really afford a PC set-up dedicated only to gaming and I just don't think games like this are designed for things like smartphones. Stick to a big screen and you can't go too far wrong.

3. Everythingspear

Everythingspear New Member

PSP and Ipad here. PSP is great, Ipad isn't. It has no place in a smartphone with that size of the screen being what it is. I just did it to see how the experience was really. Wasn't really disappointed since I didn't expect much from it.

I wouldn't ever do it again though, unless I really had no choice. PSP is where it shines.

4. JoshSmith100

JoshSmith100 New Member

Ive heard that as well that the game just does not fit that well on the Ipad and im not surprised. Ive never watched someone play it on the IPad, but I can imagine it not working to well.

5. Mikey87

Mikey87 New Member

I played ChinaTown Wars on the DS and had a great time with it. Ive seen people play on their Ipads and never heard them complain about it, they actually play the game alot. If I have a DS though, why would I bother playing it on a IPad which isn't made for gaming?

6. darkdevil

darkdevil New Member

PSP for sure ! Not anything else for good gaming experience

7. Thomas

Thomas New Member

I play it on the ipad as well and it works fine, but PSP is the best in my opinion.

8. Fiverr

Fiverr New Member

I only used the PSP in the past, it's perfect. :)

9. Luke

Luke New Member

I agree PSP !!

10. Jack

Jack New Member

I played it on the Nintendo DS :D The good old days, I miss playing it actually, I could sit there easily just playing Chinatown Wars for at least 7 hours straight, usually because I get so into the game I forget everything around me.

11. pristine

pristine New Member

I played it on the nintendo DS. It was pretty fun, but obviously not as fun as GTA V. Well, you can't really compare these 2 games. They are completely different.

12. Rocketman

Rocketman Member

I got it on the iOS. It worked a lot better than I thought it would. It was a real battery drainer though. I like the police system that they had. Made it easier to get away.

13. Solar

Solar Member

Played it on PSP, but didn't play much. Didn't enjoy it much. I might go back to it sometime...

14. ENO1986

ENO1986 New Member

I have played it on the DS it was fun, but after I beat the game I never really played it after that.

15. Josh

Josh New Member

I had it on the DS. Was definitely a different experience than I was used to, but it was a blast when compared to the rest of the DS library, excluding Mario, Zelda and Pokemon games.

16. mevsthor

mevsthor New Member

I've played Chinatown Wars on PSP. I really like my PSP and think it is perfect for GTA Chinatown. Anyone ever play it on Iphone?

17. hydrlon

hydrlon New Member

I've played chinatown wars only on the DS and it was well worth the money I paid for it, and I had so much fun with it that I could play forever if I was allowed.

18. sidd230

sidd230 Member

On release, I played it on the PSP and now I occasionally play it on iPad.

19. mauricioq

mauricioq Member

I play it on my iPod touch, it's awesome because the controls are good and there's great use of the touch capabilities.

20. dannyboy

dannyboy Member

I have played it on the PSP and th Ipad and it was a very enjoyable experience. I rank this game at the top of my mobile game collection.