What do you do after you beat the game?

Discussion in 'GTA Liberty City Stories' started by burtpovski, May 15, 2015.

1. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

I don't really know what else to do besides drive around and just chill around the islands. Do you guys have anything in particular that you decide to do after you finish the game?

2. SupperPal

SupperPal New Member

Nothing much either. I just tend to play some mini games and burn people with my flamethrower.

3. MrZ0mbiesFanatic

MrZ0mbiesFanatic New Member

I tend to just free roam a lot, see what kind of trouble I can get into.

4. SeereneAngel88

SeereneAngel88 New Member

I get a car and see how many people I can hit for a certain amount of time before bailing out and killing those that I missed.

5. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Member

I usually just dick around the map, going on rampages and finding easter eggs I might've missed while playing the game. Sometimes, I'll just walk around and enjoy the city.

6. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

I think that's what makes the online game so appealing as even if you have finished the solo game you can always carry on playing the various missions online and getting as much money in the bank as you can.

7. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Member

Go back to playing San Andreas. Seriously, this game is so short, I finished it in 2 days, while San Andreas took me around a month of straight playing to see the credits roll. I was really disappointed with LCS, it had lots of potential, but the story was really underwhelming to say the least, and the story was pretty predictable too. I mean sure, it's just another GTA game where people just bark orders at you, but with this, you don't even see half the people that's giving you quests. They either scream it to you from their building, they are hiding behind a veil, or inside a confessional booth. It was really bizarre.

8. spectre456

spectre456 Member

The same thing I do on every GTA game Pinky. Blow up everything and cause complete chaos in the city. It's really fun and relaxing to cause mayhem in GTA.

1 person likes this.
  9. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

I'd imagine that's what most people would do though to be honest, and there's also the side missions to try and complete aswell.

And if you do want 100% game completion, after the story has finished, there's still quite a bit to do that's left to try and achieve that.

10. C.J

C.J New Member

I mess about with cheats.
    FInd stupid jumps or places to do tricks.
    I try out Mods (on PC).
    Used to end up investing time in an RPG server (SA:MP).
    It just became my open world chillout space :)

11. Thomas Hall

Thomas Hall New Member

I usually drive tank and see gang members from Sindacco and Forelli families trying to attack me when I am in the area and using the tank gives me protection, and nice to run away and lead them on a chase which can involve cops as well. It is nice to do taxi missions or tank missions and you can get paid as well which can depend on how well you do the missions which can be easy or hard. I also like to move around the city and also, it can be nice to just tour the city and try and be excited to move around and enjoy how the city is dark and looks gloomy as well.

12. spectre456

spectre456 Member

Yeah, I'm pretty sure most people do that. I just don't have anything to do besides that when I finish the game since I do all side missions beforehand. If I beat it without doing the side missions I'm probably never doing them anyway.

1 person likes this.
  13. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

With a lot of the so called extra missions, it's usually a case of doing them once or twice and then the novelty wears off.

GTA is well known for its extra things you can do, and with the amount of DLC that's available, it's probably better than most other games when it comes to longevity though.

14. raceman998

raceman998 Member

I just try to see the different places in the game. I just want to see the places. I just roam and I go inside and outside the shops.

15. buster

buster New Member

Collect the hidden packages, get the unique stunt jumps, other side missions... GTA always has a lot of extra content and I loved playing with it GTA:LCS, but I grew tired of listening to the same songs on radio so I kinda quit.

16. sidney

sidney Member

I just tend to complete those side missions and then I mess around a bit in the game and I explore all the other cheats.

17. EleGiggle

EleGiggle New Member

What I like to do is to save right before my favorite missions. This way you kind of have infinite replay-value. So after i finish the game I just have the opportunity to reload from that point whenever I want.
    Another thing you can do is do shootings with the police, as well as awesome car chases.
    However, most of the time I just start a new game and play it again from the beginning! The order of missions in which you do them, but also how you do them is completely up to you and sometimes you discover some fun parts which you had previously missed.

18. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I don't do that much in the game anymore, I just drive around when I'm bored and I mess around with cheats and stunts. Cops hate me now that I finished the game and I've been terrorizing them.

19. justrace

justrace Member

I just do some experiments after I complete the game. Sometimes, I just drive in the free roam mode. Well, GTA is a big game and I don't think anyone would ever get bored of it. There are many things to do in this game and you can do the variety of things even after finishing the game.

20. justrace

justrace Member

Competing with cops is one of the most amazing things that you can do in this game. Well, I really love doing it. It's really funny to irritate the cops in the game. Among all the things that you can do in GTA, this is my favorite and I am sure everyone loves to evade.