What did you like the most about Vice City?

Discussion in 'GTA Vice City' started by rightct, Apr 30, 2015.

1. overcast

overcast Member

I think overall flow of the game was good. And if you are in search of random adventure. And kind of like this type of the graphics, then surely enjoy playing this type of the game. Overall the game was good enough for weekend play. So I don't regret playing it.

2. serbog

serbog New Member

I liked everything about the game as it was the first game I have ever played, but the music that was in it was beyond beautiful. I loved every song and I still listen to the soundtrack till this day.

3. kingcool52

kingcool52 Member

Can I say everything? I don't know what it was exactly but it was just the feeling of the game. The setting, environment and the music just made the game perfect. There was just something about the game that made it great to play it for hours on end and you would just not get bored at all.

4. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

Of course you can say everything and that is my immediate response. When I dig in more deeply though there are some flaws, but overall each aspect had ways of impressing me.

5. Davidmillernost

Davidmillernost New Member

The best things in GTA are the graphics, background sound effects and cars. I really enjoy the radio station in this game. The locations are so realistic that I feel myself into the game. It is really fun to kill the evil and being on a superbike or supercar.

6. fishbate

fishbate Member

I love the way how you can have the freedom to do what ever you want . Its either you finish the story or just have fun and mess things on your way. Also this game allows you to cheat which i think is very cool.

7. killamch89

killamch89 Active Member

Vice City had a very laid-back vibe to it as well as the 80's music made this game so enjoyable to play. My favorite song was "Flock of Seagulls - I ran" - anytime it started playing, I found myself bumping my head to it. Vice City will always hold a place in my heart,

8. aveli

aveli Member

I got GTA Vice City pretty late, so I did not really care about the missions that much. I actually played a few levels, I think I stopped when I had just started the mission where I had to stomp into that new pink housed gated community with a tank to kill some drug lord or something.

9. razer

razer Member

At the time, it was the first free roam game I played, so that is what I liked the most about it - the game simply amazed me.
    Two things I appreciate the most now are the 80s atmosphere and the soundtrack. 80s were simply an amazing decade.

10. killamch89

killamch89 Active Member

The soundtrack was amazing! I remembered rocking my head to many of the tunes in-game and it also introduced me to some of the 80s songs I've never heard. The 80s did seem like a fun time period to be in. Even my parents said the 80s was a blast.

11. razer

razer Member

Yeah the 80's were amazing. It's only gotten worse since imo. I can't stand modern music, so I mostly listen to the various game soundtracks these days.

12. jakub1

jakub1 Member

The theme overall was what made me love it

13. jakub1

jakub1 Member

The theme overall was what made me love it

14. walter12

walter12 Active Member

I think the theme and atmosphere played a great role

15. dionnextherese

dionnextherese Member

I have the same thoughts as you.

16. walter12

walter12 Active Member

Indeed, challenging and exciting missions

17. killamch89

killamch89 Active Member

lol I thought I was the only one who couldn't stand modern music as well. It lacks any originality and is so dull. I'm not even 30 yet and I find myself agreeing with most older people that this era of music is absolute garbage.