What countries have you traveled to?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Tamika, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Westwood

Westwood New Member

Not going to list them all, but I've visited 20 countries in Europe and Asia, and if counting layovers that'll jump to 25. I love traveling and try to do it as much as I can, and luckily my field of work allows for easy travel, despite having to pay for it all myself.

What I'd really love to visit is Africa and South America, but they'd both require a few months for me to stay, considering how expensive it is to go there and handle all the visas.

2. AlexZ

AlexZ New Member

Tоо lаzy tо соunt - аbоut 30?
    My fаvоuritе is Itаly. Within Itаly, it's Siсily. I lоvе thе pеоplе thеrе, аnd thе wаrmth аnd humаnеnеss thеy еxudе. Thеn аgаin, it's whеrе thе Mаfiа оriginаtеd. Sо - nоt еvеrybоdy is kind аnd humаnе, thеrе... :)
    ассоrding tо Simоn Wiеsеnthаl, whо trаvеlеd tо а grеаt numbеr оf соuntriеs in his lifе's wоrk оf bringing Nаzi wаr сriminаls tо justiсе, nо pеоplе is bеttеr thаn аny оthеr pеоplе. If yоu gеt tо knоw thеm, hе sаid, thеy'rе аll аs gооd оr bаd аs thе оthеrs.

3. AlexZ

AlexZ New Member

Thаt mаkеs sеnsе. I dоn't think аny pеоplе is gеnеtiсаlly "kindеr" оr mоrе humаnе thаn аnоthеr. оn thе оthеr hаnd, sоmе сulturеs аgrее with оnе mоrе thаn dо оthеrs. I саn't trаvеl аs еxtеnsivеly аnymоrе аs I оnсе did tо Spаin аnd Pоrtugаl, bесаusе оf thе wаy аnimаls аrе trеаtеd thеrе. If I wаlk pаst а fеw Pоrtuguеsе hоusеs аnd sее а dоg in еvеry yаrd thаt's оn а 1 mеtеr lеаsh оr а 1.5 mеtеr сhаin, еnсrustеd in littlе wоunds, lоnеly аnd misеrаblе, аnd thеrе's nоthing I саn dо, I dоn't еxасtly еnjоy mysеlf. Thаt's thе sоrt оf thing I'vе sееn аn аwful lоt оf in Pоrtugаl.

4. ptahm22

ptahm22 New Member

I'm from Kenya and we don't visit other countries very often. However, I've been to Germany for studies and Italy as a Tourist. Italy is better compared to Germany though am yet to visit other countries.

5. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Not many, but I would love to visit more in the future. I've been to Norway, France, Italy and Germany here in Europe and I visited USA and Vietnam in the other continents.

6. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

I really really wish that my list were longer, but I guess at least I have a few to report. I have been to Italy and Canada, and that is it. Hopefully more will come.

7. ezrealgg

ezrealgg New Member

It's a shame i have yet to be able to go to another country, but if the opportunity were to present itself then i would choose Greece or Japan.

8. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeod Member

So far I've been to Germany, Hungary, Austria, Slovakia, Czech Republic, and Italy. I am planning on visiting Switzerland, Norway, Spain, or something like that next.

9. Slashman8

Slashman8 New Member

Honestly, I haven't got to chance to travel outside the U.S. Though I think I would like to visit the U.K.

10. dionnextherese

dionnextherese Member

So far, I have been to Hong Kong, Thailand and Macau. When I finish my education, I will go to the U.S, South Korea and France.

11. overcast

overcast Member

Never seen EU. I wish to see it if I can have that chance. It'd be totally worth it.

12. Annejk

Annejk New Member

There is only 2 countries I'm always visiting. My home country South korea and Philippines my second home country. I'm still a student so I don't have enough money yet to travel in different countries.

13. overcast

overcast Member

I may visit bhutan and nepal. I think those two countries are in my list of countries to be visiting. And that seems to be my long term plan. I am saving money for that.

14. aceracing001

aceracing001 Member

i've been to vietnam and the surrounding places. One thing good about this exotic country is its food. Super delicious vietnames noodles itll make you begging for more.