What console do you play SA on?

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by Racer X, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Samu Zadori

Samu Zadori New Member

GTA: San Andreas is not an FPS. There is no first-person mode in GTA SA, the first GTA to have first-person view is GTA V.

On a somewhat unrelated note, I played on PC as well, because there was an awesome online mod that I just had to try out.

2. Susime

Susime Active Member

I had it on PS2 first of all and then got it on PC when it came out for that.

I had no real intention of completing the story on the PC version, I just wanted it for the mods and multiplayer. I think I was searching for a 100% save file a few hours after getting it!

3. rightct

rightct New Member

To be completely honest with you there, I've never owned a PS2 console, therefore never played SA on one. Though I will say that the PC experience was flawless nevertheless. :)

4. Stoyanow

Stoyanow New Member

None, as I am a PC gamer. As far as the GTA series are concerned, playing them on a console is a waste since there are absolutely zero mods available.

5. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I used to play it on PC and XBOX 360. I really enjoyed playing the game on the latter since I felt like the gameplay was improved over the PC version.

6. pedroXsantos

pedroXsantos New Member

I played San Andreas on PlayStation 2 due to the fact that I had never gotten into PC gaming when the game was first issued, plus the PS2 was the only console I owned back then. I'm now planning to buy the PC version so I can remember the good old times... without having to fix my old PS! :)

I'm still hoping for a PS3/360 remaster, though... which I will definitely buy.

7. MrZ0mbiesFanatic

MrZ0mbiesFanatic New Member

I have it for the PS2 and PC.