Whаt hаppеns whеn yоu lеаvе Sаn аndrеаs

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by AlexZ, May 30, 2017.

1. AlexZ

AlexZ New Member

Sо I wаs rесеntly fооling аrоund with bоаts оn GTА V, аnd I dесidеd tо hеаd оut tо sеа fоr а whilе. аbоut 3 minutеs pаssеd, аnd suddеnly my bоаt sаnk оut оf nоwhеrе аnd thеn а shаrk аtе mе. Nоt tо mеntiоn it wаs stоrmy аs hеll аnd thе wаvеs wеrе prеtty lаrgе.

2. AlexZ

AlexZ New Member

Sо i thоught I'd try it аgаin with а саrgоbоb. Sаmе thing hаppеnеd, My еnginеs flаrеd оut аnd dоwn I wеnt intо thе sеа. Whаt dо yоu think it mеаns? Just а "Hеy, gеt bасk tо thе gаmе, аsshоlе" typе thing?

3. jahanzeb ali qureshi

jahanzeb ali qureshi New Member

I never suffered from this condition in GTA San Andreas. You can check for the cheat codes if they work for you. I never tried this boat and never eaten by a shark.

4. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

One of those mysteries that I am not sure I even bothered to figure out. Probably a whole lot of nothing, but maybe not....

5. sidney

sidney Member

I avoid swimming and exloring the bodies of water there because it will just take away my precious time that can be used for completing missions. I did try to swim before, but it was in a safe place and had no predators in it. Maybe it depends on the location of the body of water. If it's the sea, of course there are dangers involved.

6. jahanzeb ali qureshi

jahanzeb ali qureshi New Member

I agree with Sidney as it is a waste of time to swim and go into the water. It would be a great idea to spend the time in completing our mission. We can do it while we are getting bored of playing game.

7. Itsame

Itsame New Member

One of two things will happen as you swim away from San Andreas. The first possibility is that the devs installed a wall. This can take the form of a literal invisible wall, past which you cannot go, or some kind of death mechanic which stops you in your tracks.

The second possibility is that no boundary was set and you'll eventually go so far out that you max out one set of mechanics or another. You may swim so far that there's no longer water and just end up falling into the void of the skybox until the game crashes. Another possibility is that the water mechanics are infinite but you'll have gone beyond the draw distance the hardware permits, and you may just see black.

8. overcast

overcast Member

There is indeed invisible wall that does stop you at some point out of the game. So exploring the boundary is possible. And it can be really fun to explore it. But it wastes time so why bother going out of the San Andreas?

9. Bravosi

Bravosi Member

I actually don't know... Never tried to. But if you leave Los Santos at the early stage you'll be chased off.