Traffic Racer

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by randee555, Feb 6, 2014.

1. randee555

randee555 Member

This is a neat little game I stumbled across last week. It's a pretty simple game where you have to drive and not crash. For you hardcore gamers, it probably won't be your thing but for someone who wants to just mess around and kill some time then you should give it a go.

2. Wick99

Wick99 Member

I've played this. It's pretty fun when you're trying to kill some time waiting for somebody or something.

3. Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider Member

I've played this game. It's simple, and it's decent enough to hold my attention for a few minutes. However, the are a lot of games out there that could easily beat Traffic Racer. But if you have a low end phone and limited storage, this game is perfect.

4. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Just checked this out and it looks nice. I'll be trying it out so thanks for the recommendation! I usually go for racing games where you actually are encouraged to bump into other cars, but this looks alright enough to serve as a refresher to interchange between my other racing games. Again, thanks!

5. Clanky

Clanky Member

I played this quite a long while ago, I managed to get the fastest car and tune it on the maximum. Then the game got boring as I did not see a reason in getting the other 2 cars as they were slower. It can be pretty fun though when you're waiting for something.

6. kaitheteen

kaitheteen Member

I found this game waiting in line the other day, played a few minutes. Sorta fun!

7. wulfman

wulfman Member

Not that good of a game . Many other better ones out there and this is just good for killing time when you are bored. Not for real racing enthusiasts.

8. jurew2

jurew2 Member

I don't play any real racing games on my phone and therefore this game is just right for me. On my phone I play just the game for killing time when I'm away from home and my console/PC. This is a perfect game for this, it is fun and simple. The time sure flies by when playing it.