Top 5 Actresses

Discussion in 'Film and Television' started by dannyboy, Feb 12, 2014.

1. dannyboy

dannyboy Member

Which 5 women would you put in your top 5 when it comes to acting and why?

2. StarFox64

StarFox64 Member

Jennifer Lawrence - All-around beauty who is perfect for the girl-next-door role.
    Angelina Jolie - Just a badass sexy chick. Who doesn't love her as Lara Croft in "Tomb Raider"?
    Natalie Portman - Very established actress and once again, easy on the eyes.
    Julia Roberts - Not as attractive as the others, but she has some serious acting chops. Loved her in "Eat Pray Love".
    Scarlett Johannson - She's my favorite. She just exudes sex appeal and has a very attractive voice (see "Her").

3. Kandikkal

Kandikkal Member

Meryl Streep, Sandra Bullock, Angelina Jolie, Nicole Kidman, Jodie Foster.

4. StarFox64

StarFox64 Member

Argh! I forgot Bullock, she's probably a better actress then all 5 of the ones I posted. Not to mention, but she is also really easy on the yes! I've always had a crush on her :D

Kandikkal likes this.
  5. Kandikkal

Kandikkal Member

I think you considered only "hotness" as the criteria when you suggested your 5 actresses :p.

6. StarFox64

StarFox64 Member

Damn, you're right! haha

How could I have been so vain? I know present you my top 5 in terms of acting in no particular order...

(1) Anne Hathaway
    (2) Nicole Kidman
    (3) Streep
    (4) Natalie Portman
    (5) Charlize Theron

There is that better? haha

7. Kandikkal

Kandikkal Member

This is better than your first one :D. Have you seen Les Miserables? Anne Hathaway was stunning in it.

8. mssfgaming

mssfgaming Member

I don't know, Jennifer Lawrence is a pretty good actress. Silver Linings Playbook didn't get it's praise solely because of Bradley Cooper's acting, however he was good in it. And Robert De Niro. Okay, the movie was really good. But, she didn't win that Oscar for nothing. And two other Oscar nominations with another Golden Globe win for American Hustle. I like Nicole Kidman and Anne Hathaway, but they didn't really wow me with anything. I like Meryl Streep, she's quite a brilliant actress. Natalie Portman, Black Swan. Enough said. Charlize Theron: Monster, the movie. And her small parts in Arrested Development, brilliant and hilarious. I would also put Julia Roberts, Zooey Deschanel, Emma Thompson, Rooney Mara, Scarlett Johansson, etc. I don't know, I watch a lot of movies but not a lot of actresses are coming to my mind, just those. Anyways, only a Top 5? That's pretty damn hard.

9. wulfman

wulfman Member

Sandra Bullock yes. Nicole Kidman yes. Havent seen many Meryl Streep movies but considering she is nominated or wins an Academy Award every damn year I'll put her on the list. A lot of you are forgetting Cate Blanchett who is very good. I think Scarlett Johansson is an idiot personally.
    I like Naomi Watts, Natalie Portman and Susan Sarandon also.

10. Dez97

Dez97 Member

I completely like seriously agree with this, Like dude you and I could have major convos.

11. Dez97

Dez97 Member

Angelina Jolie
    Scarlett Johannson
    Jennifer lopez
    Merly Streep
    Anne Hathway

12. wulfman

wulfman Member

I saw Jennifer Lopez in "Enough" the other night. Good acting, nice movie.