Subway Surfers

Discussion in 'Sim Racing' started by elmarianexx, Jul 25, 2015.

1. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I agree it's not really a racing game since you are not racing against anything and instead just dodging, which I guess is one element in racing games too so in a way maybe that makes it count.

2. puneeth8994

puneeth8994 Member

I wouldn't call it a racing game though. It just helps me keep my mind off things once in a while and the game becomes quite boring after a while cause there's kind of no point and the game never ends (Remember temple run?).

3. krnd

krnd Member

Yeah it's sort of an endless runner but I wouldn't consider it a racing game either. I guess it could be a lot more fun and sort of a racing game if it included competing with others near you and somehow creating obstacles for them other than the pre-determined ones.

4. Denis Hard

Denis Hard Member

Having read all your comments this is one game I wouldn't play. And if I have to fork out some real cash to unlock anything then it's definitely not for me, fun though it might be.

5. Norjak71

Norjak71 Member

Yeah I'm not sure if I would classify this as racing more than a way to burn a few hours if you're bored. It's fun, don't get me wrong, but nothing I would play for more than a day and certainly not drop money into. I'll keep it on my phone though for when I'm waiting somewhere and need to burn 20-30 minutes with something mindless and entertaining.

6. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

From what I know it's free but I might be wrong. I don't like endless runners that much either because it gets tiring after a while and I'm not that into games where you have to beat your own high score.

Denis Hard likes this.
  7. JohnnyHopkins

JohnnyHopkins Member

I would not consider it a racing game. Even though you technically are "racing" along the track trying to avoid the trains, there are no vehicles to ride in. Also, you would be the only "racer".

8. raceman998

raceman998 Member

9. raceman998

raceman998 Member

Why do you dislike this game?