Starbucks finally delivers

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Gin0710, Nov 1, 2014.

1. Gin0710

Gin0710 Member

What do you think of Starbucks finally delivering to your place of work? Is it more convenient or are we become lazy? Someone stated that we are heading towards the future of what Wall-E looked like. Do you agree?
    [​IMG]

2. Dez97

Dez97 Member

we have most definitely became too damn lazy, now we are making them bring the starbucks to us, that is just ridiculous and its going too far. Next we won't even be leaving our homes for any reason at all.

3. Gin0710

Gin0710 Member

Yeah we are becoming a nation of people where we think the world revolves around use, but our lives aren't going anywhere because of that way of thinking. That's irony for ya!

4. sillylab

sillylab Member

Meh I don't think it's too bad. I mean you can order all sorts of things at work It only makes sense that they would deliver starbucks.

5. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I just heard about this too and I don't see it as being that much of a crutch. It's a product just like anything else and bees days everything is being delivered. It doesn't make us lazy it just means we get to have more time to spend on other things.

6. WAVWirmer

WAVWirmer Member

Speaking of Starbucks i recommend you guys try out the White Chocolate Frappuchino , woldn't mind getting that delivred

7. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

I can see myself sitting in my house and doing everything from job to playing games to working out without moving a muscle. It's going to happen in very near future.

8. Gin0710

Gin0710 Member

Sadly and it will probably be the death of humans. This is why the Terminator can be real!

9. funone22

funone22 New Member

I think it's pretty neat about Starbucks delivering and if that happened in my area I would try the delivery. It's nice to be able to relax once in a while and have someone bring your drink to your door. Sure I'll get up and go to a Starbucks and order in person but I wouldn't totally rule out the delivery part. I enjoy the Mocha Frappuccino I will be trying others later on when I visit a Starbucks again.

10. Gin0710

Gin0710 Member

Honestly, I think that person was exaggerating on the Wall-E thing. That person obviously doesn't know what the word "busy" means. And there are people who live as if the world revolves around their time and schedule, but there are also people who get out of their houses and live life.

11. wulfman

wulfman Member

I mean it would probably double their business because few people have time in the morning to go and stop by and wait in line for their coffee.

12. Gin0710

Gin0710 Member

Yeah it would be nice to have it delivered. I sure wouldn't mind it, but if I'm not working or busy I would prefer going into Starbucks because I like going to Starbucks and meeting a friend for coffee.