Stables - Digital Horse Racing Games Goes Global

Discussion in 'Sim Racing' started by Warner Williams, Apr 27, 2024.

1. Warner Williams

Warner Williams Moderator Staff Member

A new CEO has been appointed for Stables, an equestrian fantasy game based in Paris. Lebnan Nader, who has already founded other gaming businesses, will oversee Stables' international expansion.

Stables was launched in January 2023 as part of a PMU-funded project. It incorporates digital horse racing with actual racehorses in a Web3 gaming environment where horses are represented by non-fungible tokens.

[​IMG]

“Stables brings together two of my favorite domains, video gaming and horse racing. Two sectors I’ve been involved in for the past 12 years. The game’s ambitions are high, and that’s what convinced me,” said Lebnan Nader, CEO of Stables. “The teams have done a tremendous job, and we will continue to develop the game, but my priority will be our community, as they are our greatest strength.”

An HEC Paris graduate with 20 years of experience in strategy, product development, and positioning in the digital sector, Lebnan co-founded an international VR and video gaming studio, as well as a software company for lottery operators and bookmakers.