Sick and tired off reality shows?

Discussion in 'Film and Television' started by billydd, Oct 11, 2013.

1. rossonomous

rossonomous Member

I am and I have to live with 4 bloody girls! Have the time these are the only programs that are on in the evenings. It's such crap TV.

2. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I'm not sick of them at all, and I'm actually appreciative that so many of them exist because it gives me a lot of options to marathon for when I have consecutive days of free time. I think it's pretty easy to ignore the ones I don't like anyway.

3. FosterTXT

FosterTXT Member

I am fed up with reality shows. Not only are they practically all the same but the lessons most reality shows teach to the younger generation are awful. Most shows features snobby alcoholics he just want to get messed up and act like a heathen.

4. Jun Yun

Jun Yun Member

There are actually some really good reality shows out there, but they definitely can cut out the drama. Shows like Wheeler Dealers are gems because there is absolutely zero drama and is just chuck full of information.

5. teabwoi

teabwoi Member

I am definitely sick of them it seems like every single week Ryan Seacrest is releasing some crap TV reality series. The silly thing is that reality TV is so far from being real and the people that star on these shows are so stupid and irritating. I remember when I was really fascinated with reality TV now of days I do my best to stay as far away as I can from it because it really doesn't make any sense to waste my time watching that junk and polluting my brain with nonsense.

6. Dez97

Dez97 Member

Not so much, I actually enjoy all the craziness that happens in reality shows. I don't watch them too often, but I like them sometimes.

7. Jerome Moore

Jerome Moore New Member

With a lot of these shows they fight all the time, to same old thing all the time and with some of the shows they might even redo some of the scenes anyway. Lets go back to regular tv and leave the driving to us.

8. jurew2

jurew2 Member

I'm also really tired of reality shows, because they are just repeating shows every year and nothing original comes out the whole year. I know that they won't change what is successfull because it still makes them a lot of money, but they should consider making something new, something more original. People will sooner or later get tired of this kind of shows and then I hope they realize they have to do something original.