Share your weirdest dreams!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by aleks4775, Oct 12, 2013.

1. aleks4775

aleks4775 Member

This is perhaps the longest and most vivid dream I ever had in my life. It is violent and depressing.

The very first thing I am greated with is a small flashback-styled narrated story. I do not remember all the details. It was about some Mexican young guy who had a very unjust fate and people who caused him immense suffering were running a carnival/park of atrractions. The young men was killed by one of the attractions and then there is like a narrative clip and the voice says “who won? The bad guys did!” and I saw many attractions changing as time was accelerated (the attractions were getting older and older and then changed to brand new ones)

Here is the second part

First off I remember being assigned to clean up a very small toilet, which I only did half-through. After that I remember going down some sort of white, clinical-like hall way with my father (but like 20 years younger), he was I think in a suit. I was telling him how I am sick and tired of him acting like a gangster, like he is some the shit or something. He responded with “ow yeah?” and proceeded with breathing me up brutally (I think he sucker punched me first so I couldn't fight back). I remember he was holding me in a very weird way, like as if I was a beating mat, and he was hitting me very hard in the back, with every blow I lost more and more air and by the end of the beating I was gargling with blood and could barely breath. I did not feel the pain since it was a dream, but I could feel the lack of oxygen. After the brutal beatdown he placed me in a toilet, took a car tire, made me into a fetal position and attached to the toilet with a tire such a way that I could barely breath. He also putted printer cartridges into the toilet water (I interpreted that for some reason as his intention to slowly poison me). I was able to brake free from this torture-trap. Next thing I recall, I am like in a family, the house we are living in loosely reminds me of my own, except I apparently live on the second floor in what appears to be my mother’s bedroom in real life. I go to dinner and everything normal, except my mother is a woman I do not know and my father is the same father that beat me down and almost killed him. For some reason we were still pretending like everything was fine. I started stalking my father with a knife, hiding first in his bedroom and then deciding to just come open and kill him. He saw my intentions as I was coming at him with a knife and took one too. I was quick to go for his neck while he hit me 2 times in a leg for some reason. I cut open his neck and he profoundly bled to death. I started talking to my mother as to how we could report this all to the police as she knew that I was the victim initially, but she said “no no, I cant do that”. After that life became normal again, except I was talking to her and she said I should get an asylum in another country (we lived in US for some reason). She said she knows some people, she showed me something on her small, laptop-like device. It was that SMS and phone calls could be encrypted to have secret information. I said I would do anything to get out of the country and start living a new life. I wanted to go to Japan. I remember her being on LSD and I asked her “I thought you said it was a bad drug!” and she replied “Yeah, well I tried it and it is okay!”, she said she did it only 2 times, but she looked like some sort of heroin addict. Every time I went to bed I was not wearing my pajama as I feared for police, I has my money and passport in my pocket in case I had to run I would jump from the second floor onto a grass and run to the woods. Before waking up I remember a small episode where my mother greet the neighbor’s dog in a very enthusiastic fashion.

2. ReinaDIa

ReinaDIa Member

I dreamed about books that farted once.

Gin0710 likes this.
  3. bombthecherry

bombthecherry Member

Why does it always seem to be dreams that are horrible like that, that are the most vivid?

I had one not too long ago about three friends and I during the zombie apocalypse. That was pretty intense. And whenever I used to play COD for a few hours right before bed I'd end up dreaming that I was a soldier at war.

4. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I once dreamed that we had train tracks in our basement and when I came down there was a train running on it. Oddly enough I didn't react to it as surprised in my dream which was what was really weird about it. My friends were also there and we just kind of watched it go by.

5. Gin0710

Gin0710 Member

You made me think of this clip.

6. Gin0710

Gin0710 Member

Okay weird dream:

I tend to blend reality with my dreams a lot. Could that be a form of hypnosis? Anyway, one morning my mom comes upstairs looking for a camera. I'm still trying to wake up so I don't help her find it and she forgets the camera. When I fall back asleep, I get an image of the camera under my bed. When I wake up I look under my bed and there it is!

I will also have dreams of people I haven't seen in a really long time and would see them the very next day. WEIRD! Oh and I've been having the same dream about my home town for the past five years and the only thing that's ever different is the time. Whether it be past, present or future it's still the same dream.

7. wulfman

wulfman Member

So many. Even if I give you one I try desperately to remember I don't think it would be 100% accurate. I had one a few months ago (in reality it has been 15 years since high school and I have not been in contact with anyone) and suddenly have a dream where I was married to a girl I liked back then. I never even spoke to her. But we had a marriage and were real close and it was a nice dream. Just weird to dream about being married to somebody you have not seen in 15 years and on top of that never even talked to through 4 years of high school.

8. wulfman

wulfman Member

LMAO

9. Gin0710

Gin0710 Member

Maybe you're married in a parallel universe.