Robot Unicorn Attack 2

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by Kevin Valerio, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Kevin Valerio

Kevin Valerio Member

This is a real cool game I've found that's sort of like a side scroller. It has you customizing your robot to get as far as you can and achieve the various goals and challenges placed on you till you can reach the highest level and, like most other mobile games, achieve the highest score you can. I was just wondering if anyone else plays this game, and if you have free time you should play it too!

2. ReinaDIa

ReinaDIa Member

I've played before and liked for the time that I had it.
    It's like Lisa Frank for metal heads.

3. GetFresh

GetFresh Member

It's a pretty fun game, but gets old fast. When I played it, I got hooked for a day or so and then just stopped. If more features are added I will consider playing it again. It was a pretty good game overall, but just never stuck to me.

4. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I played this game online in Adult Swim's site I think, and yes it was fun. I kind of just forgot about it though, to be honest. But I might just pick it up again after getting reminded of it in this thread. Thanks!

5. kaitheteen

kaitheteen Member

I loved Robot Unicorn Attack when it was a Facebook and I was thrilled when a second version came out for the phone. I love the simple game and I love to show off my highscore to my friends.

6. jurew2

jurew2 Member

My brother and I downloaded the game on our iPad when we were on holidays and the weather was bad. We had nothing better to do than to play the games on iPad, so we found this game and got hooked by it. We played it for a week or maybe two weeks, but after that we forgot about it I don't know why, but it happened. It's a fun game and you won't regret playing it if you plan to play it in the near future.

7. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

I loved the original and I find the portable version to be nice too but I don't like having to pay for the proper song for the game ;)