Pure: A Game That Deserves A Sequel

Discussion in 'Sim Racing' started by troutski, Aug 4, 2015.

1. troutski

troutski Active Member

Pure was a racing game for the PS3/360 that featured quads and beautiful visuals. There wasn't really a story or anything because everything was focused on the visuals, which were pretty great. I'd say that Pure deserves a sequel, although one seems unlikely at this point.

2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I don't think we'll ever see a sequel to this game, sadly, but they could really improve the physics and maybe the gameplay a little bit if they decide to do a second game of this genre.

troutski likes this.
  3. troutski

troutski Active Member

I loved the entire game, to be honest. The visuals made me actually feel a little awe as I would drop down gigantic hills and whatnot while racing.

4. rajesh1209

rajesh1209 Member

The graphics of this game was mind-blowing. I remember that when I first bought this game, I was amazed by the graphics of the game.and I really think that the game deserves a sequel. When the awesome graphics will combine with an extraordinary sequel, the result will be an amazing game! The developers should really add the sequel.

5. erook7878

erook7878 Active Member

I've heard good things about the game. The graphics look amazing from the videos I've seen of it. I'll have to check it out for myself.

6. Squigly

Squigly Active Member

I could see a sequel doing well, especially if they one-up the graphics on the newest consoles.

7. ZXD123

ZXD123 Member

Such an amazing game, I have spent countless hours playing and I still find myself playing it even to this day. I wish they could make a sequel to it with more recent cars and models, but not sure if they would.

8. raceman998

raceman998 Member

Yes, I agree with you. This is one of the best games that deserves a sequel. The developers should work on a sequel. It would be really amazing.