New cars...

Discussion in 'GTA Multiplayer' started by Norjak71, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Norjak71

Norjak71 Member

Is anyone slightly dissapointed by the new roll of cars in the finance and felony update? I was so excited for the Pegassi Reaper and thought it would be the T20 and Osiris out of the water but it just seems so incredibly weak and it doesnt even look that cool. The FMJ is great for tracks like conjestion charge and route 68 since it's top speed is great but doesn't work well on most tracks because the acceleration isn't good, but that's countered by its traction and braking. I really want a new class of cars in the next update that really take the game to the next level. Thoughts?

2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I'm not familiar with the recent car update since I haven't played in a while, do you happen to have a link to all the new cars added? I remember reading about them and people were excited to play, the Pegassi Reaper seemed cool.

3. kingcool52

kingcool52 Member

To be honest, I've been disappointed with the majority of the new cars that Rockstar have released with the many new DLC's. The reaper especially was disappointing when it came out but considering it's price tag it was never going to be a fast car that could compete with the big boys. However it does look pretty good. A lot of these cars are exactly that unfortunately, they look great but performance wise they lack quite a bit behind the other top cars.

4. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

That has always been one of the more exciting things to do in the game, regardless of what version or city. Some of them are pretty cool, and then you have the clunkers, which I kind of like as well.