Never Played

Discussion in 'GTA Chinatown Wars' started by Hemingway, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Oakster

Oakster Member

Drug dealing has never been so much fun :)
    Well, maybe it is, I haven't tried anywhere else :)

2. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

ahahah, true I don't think most of us have.. atleast I hope so anyway.

3. SeanM

SeanM New Member

I think the best to play it on is the PSP, you get a really great experience on this platform, not to mention the great graphics.

4. Jordanoyo

Jordanoyo New Member

I played it on the iPod, but I never really got into it. I just don't think it looks as good as other Grand theft auto games. I'm sure it's a fine game and all but it's just not my cup of tea.

5. dinomarino1

dinomarino1 Member

Its definitely a gta game! have you ever seen the first and second game it looks just like china town wars but without the 3rd person view. the top down view is where gta was originated from. I have never played it but i am dying to try it!

6. Oakster

Oakster Member

The top down games are great. It's much harder to convey story so the developers just focus on gameplay and mayhem!

7. AndreiFL

AndreiFL Member

Try to get it on a tablet, it's more fun this way.

8. StompnNubs

StompnNubs New Member

Is anyone else in agreement that this game's best moment was in the margaritaville south park episode?

I already dislike nintendo DSs because their biased towards right handed people. Some games have a "left handed" option but it still doesn't work very well in my opinion.

Aside from that, mobile games bore me to death. I want the highest resolution possible for my GTA rampages :)

9. Oakster

Oakster Member

I'm not familiar with that episode, what happens related to GTA?

10. matrixor

matrixor Member

It's an OK game. It's kind of good, actually. I enjoyed playing it on the DS. It has a nice design. The gameplay is pretty good, too. I recommend it.

11. froggy666

froggy666 Member

I've been thinking of getting it for the iPad for a while. I don't own a DS or I probably would have bought it. Is it still worth the play on a touch screen? I don't want to be put off it just by trying to run it on apple stuff.

12. rightct

rightct New Member

It isn't total crap like everyone above tries to imply, it's just very obsolete. But something being obsolete doesn't necessarily mean it being utter crap, trust me. You will absolutely enjoy this game, just make sure you don't play it on phones because, like other treads stated, it isn't very pleasant. ;)

13. nytegeek

nytegeek New Member

How are you defining obsolete? Really? Come on...

14. MrZ0mbiesFanatic

MrZ0mbiesFanatic New Member

I got it for the iphone and it was fun for the first few minutes then seemed like it got repetitive. I played it all the way through, but it is one of the weaker ones in the series.

15. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

I have to admit that this is the one game that I haven't played either and I've heard mixed reactions about it anyway. If I get the chance to play it I will, but I don't think that I'm missing out by not playing it.

16. MrHurricane89

MrHurricane89 New Member

It is the best on a DS or a PSP, the physical buttons make the game much easier to control than on a touchscreen.

17. niiro17

niiro17 Member

I played this on my Nintendo DS years ago. At first I didn't like it but I get used to it. And it was okay, it's just my past time at that time.

18. junmun

junmun New Member

It's a good game to play but it is not amazing. You can go on the other sites and you can read some reviews. You will find out that most of the reviews are negative. Many people are complaining. The graphics of the game was good but the story of the game was not interesting, unlike the other GTA games.

19. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

That is a good point about the reviews. You have to keep in mind that a lot of people hold grudges and personal things against the game, so just keep that in mind.

20. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Yeah, reviews from other people shouldn't form your opinion totally. If you're interested in what people have to say about the game, you should check professional gaming sites where there's mostly no bias.