Most realistic arcade racing game

Discussion in 'Sim Racing' started by erook7878, May 8, 2016.

1. tgthewriter1

tgthewriter1 Member

Gran Turismo 6 is the most realistic game I ever played. The Gran Turismo games series is.the best in general. You can tune your car to the max. You can also change the transmission and the parts of the engine. You can change the body of the car and make a old car go as fast as a new car. You can take a muscle car and make it drive like a exotic car. You have tune it right. That's what your looking for.

2. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

The VR experience in theory should be good, I just don't think it will be able to live up to peoples expectations, and especially not in the beginning.

People seem to think that VR racing games will practically change the whole face of racing games, but I don't think that will be the case, not for a few years yet anyway.

3. likeandba

likeandba Member

It is an amazing game and I think it is worth a try. Almost every racing game enthusiast will love it. It's not exactly an arcade game but it is a good and enjoyable game and it is way better than the true arcade racing games out there. So, you may try that game.

4. likeandba

likeandba Member

I am eagerly waiting for a true VR racing game to be released. I think that the arcade racing games will be more enjoyable than the real racing games with limitations. You also need to have the required budget for the game to enjoy it with a real VR set.

pwarbi likes this.
  5. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

Well you won't have to wait to much longer with Gran Turismo Sport coming out at the end of this year with full VR capabilities.

As I've said before though, this is only the start though, and I'd imagine it will have a lot of tweaking needed until it becomes optimised and becomes the best it can be.