How would you rate Vice City?

Discussion in 'GTA Vice City' started by burtpovski, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Flaming_Dorito

Flaming_Dorito New Member

Honestly, i would rate it 6/10

2. jahanzeb ali qureshi

jahanzeb ali qureshi New Member

I would rate it 10/10. I loved it a lot when it was launched. Missions are really very hard but I enjoyed such a game. I love to play this game while playing my favorite techno music. Everyone would rate it differently but I would rate it10/10.

3. kingcool52

kingcool52 Member

If I didn't compare it to any of the newer Grand Theft Auto titles then I would probably give it a 8/10. The graphics and gameplay of Vice City was just amazing back then. There was no other game back then like it and to be honest there still isn't any game that can come close to GTA. I loved the setting and feeling of Vice City as well, the vibrant lighting was quite nice to be around.

4. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

I liked it, but in terms of overall rating I guess I can be a little more critical when there are so many games in one series. If you take it apart from that though it would be very high.

5. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

My rating would probably be 7 out of 10.

I kinda like GTA Vice City (the game has some very good moments) but it wouldn't be on my list of favorites.

6. demitri

demitri Member

GTA Vice City is my favorite game and i would rate it 10/10. I love the all the feautres and the things to do in this game.

7. Shine_Spirit

10/10? o_O

Just for curiosity: Do you think GTA Vice City is better than GTA San Andreas? (if you've already played GTA: SA of course :D)

8. clair02

clair02 New Member

I would give the game 8 out of 10. It's one of my personal favorites and there is little I would want to do to improve or change Vice City.

9. Shine_Spirit

What do you think about GTA: San Andreas? I think it's better than GTA Vice City. I always like to compare these two versions because they are very popular.

10. tpicks

tpicks Member

I like the game, many jam, somersault and some horrible scenes. They add up to make the thrilling actions. On the scale 1 to 10, I will give a rating of 8/10.

11. D Lee

D Lee New Member

I love GTA Vice City!!
    Old as it is, none of this ill ratings/posts and opinions can take the love i have for Vice City. I even think it's one of the games that made me love gaming, hence it's revolutionary. So I'd give it over 8/10. :p:)

12. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeod Member

I'd also give it a strong 8/10. For that time the game is astonishing. Really one of the best. But yeah, some missions were pretty dull and I liked San Andreas a bit more.

13. arachnophobik

arachnophobik New Member

7/10 for me. Starting out, I thought the controls were so terrible. I couldn't even drive a single car properly at the start. I didn't like the retro vibe of the game either so that kind of turned me away. Nevertheless, the story is alright, the overall gameplay could use some work though.

14. overcast

overcast Member

I'd rate it 6/10. I don't think it's that good and I don't think it's that bad either. It just doesn't get me moving anymore these days. It's a good game nonetheless.

15. Haroon

Haroon New Member

I would like to score it 8/10.It is because some of its versions are just time consuming.They have not a proper game story and just going madly.But I think so that oversll this game is very good to play and enjoy.But still this gsme is my favorite.

16. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

It is always hard for me to rate games, but I just know that it is towards the top, and that factors in the game and also what is was like at the time. A lot of good times spent on this one.