How to get the fighter jet?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by Rexy, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Rexy

Rexy New Member

Hi there!

So I've been playing GTA V for a while now and it's just impossible to get the fighter jet. I don't want to cheat but I see now of getting it as I just get shot down. Anyone know how to do it?

Thanks!

2. dannixx55

dannixx55 New Member

If you don't want to cheat there are two ways, the easy way is to go to zancudo military base and steal one but the problem is you can't save the jet in the garage, the hard way is by playing rockstar created missions like rooftop rumble,Los Santos Connection etc...they pay alot of money if you raise difficulty to hard and by doing this you will accumulate alot of money within a short time and buy a fighter jet

3. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

All that work it might be easier to do the cheat, although I am not usually one to skip right to a cheat. Maybe the hard work is well worth it.

4. sidney

sidney Member

I haven't played that particular mission yet, but I will look at the walkthroughs in Youtube to see how it can be done without cheating.

5. kingcool52

kingcool52 Member

It's pretty easy nowadays to get a hold of the fighter jet in Grand Theft Auto V. This for multiplayer though, it's not too hard to get it in singleplayer either. Just call up Lester and buy the option which gets the cops to turn a blind eye. You can then easily get into the military base by using a mountain to get in and then get a military jet. You won't get shot down and the police/army won't be after you either. You can also now just buy the jet but it's around $6,000,000 so it's not the cheapest option.

6. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

Makes me wonder how it would be to go all the way and just raise the money. Seems like I would run out of patience very quickly.

7. walter12

walter12 Active Member

Yh i agree, it drains your energy.

8. dionnextherese

dionnextherese Member

I used a cheat to get the fighter jet. I don't know how to get that without using any cheat or walkthrough.

9. kingcool52

kingcool52 Member

$6,000,000 is a crazy amount of money even in Grand Theft Auto Online. It would take way too long to actually earn that amount unless you had multiple businesses running which would actually cost you way more than $6,000,000 to even setup. And the thing is $6,000,000 is just way too much to spend on a normal jet that you can just steal from the military base every time you need it. It's just not worth the price in my opinion.

10. Davidmillernost

Davidmillernost New Member

Most of us use to get a Fighter Jet with the help of cheats. I really don't have any idea that how to get a Fighter jet without cheat. Whenever I am stuck on some mission then use the cheat codes.

11. mynameisshieldler

mynameisshieldler Member

Yeah. I see.

12. mynameisshieldler

mynameisshieldler Member

I guess so.

13. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

It is kind of shame that most of us probably got there with the cheat and never bothered to even try any other way, but I know when I first got the game I was all excited to get everything as soon as possible.