How many hours per day do you play games?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by thrillsim, Oct 8, 2013.

1. latoya0511

latoya0511 New Member

If im off of work and have nothing to do best believe i am playing the game.

2. maul

maul New Member

I place a majority of my day, even though it seems as though when a new game comes out that number doubles.

3. ic3squid

ic3squid New Member

1-4 hours a day playing games, I used to play a lot when I was younger.

4. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

4-6 hours a day sometimes. it really just depends..

5. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

When I first started playing games, I used to play all day without any stoppage. I was really addicted to it. But now I don;t even play games daily. I play them when I have some time.

6. niiro17

niiro17 Member

For me, about 5-6 hours a day. But if I'm busy with my studies, 1-2 hours.

7. insertkittyface

insertkittyface New Member

Depends what I'm playing, honestly. If I'm just going to be doing some casual gaming like League of Legends, I'll probably only play a couple hours, if that. If I'm playing a new game I just bought and it's filled with missions, I can get lost and play for hours upon hours a day, it's kind of bad, ha.

8. Iam_Jermaine

Iam_Jermaine New Member

Since i switch consoles in the middle of the day, i'd say i spend about 4 hours on gaming everyday. I consider that a lot with everything i get tied up into doing.

9. LuckyGirl08

LuckyGirl08 New Member

I usually do not play games more than one hour a day because I am usually busy with work. The only time I play longer is if I have absolutely nothing else to do. I cannot see how some people can play all day and nigh. I would have a serious headache if I did that.

10. maul

maul New Member

That greatly depends on if there is a new game out or not. If I have just recently purchased a game that I have wanted for awhile then I will have to spend a lot of my time on there but not everyday all the time it tends to peter out after a while.

11. Nevi

Nevi New Member

When i started working, My game time hours decreases, I only play 2 - 3 hours.

12. beccagreen

beccagreen New Member

It really depends on my mood. If I feel like a total jerk that day and I just wanted to relax and just be useless for one day I tend to play 5 - 8 hours but that's happened rarely now due to work schedules. But for the most part I always give at least 1 hour every day or so each week.

13. moneyman

moneyman New Member

Depends on a day. If I am having long hours at work then I don't have the energy to play anything but if I am having a day off then I would play a couple of hours. In addition, in weekends I don't play a lot since I am spending time with my friends.

14. gmckee1985

gmckee1985 Member

i don't play every day. on the average, i probably play a couple of hours a week. i dont have a lot of time during the week to do anything other than work and eat, and work out. weekends are really where i do most of my gaming. with friends and family.

15. shreklock

shreklock Member

I play at least 1 hour, if I even play. Sometimes there's just no time to play, and sometimes I play for a few hours to relax.

16. Determined2014

Determined2014 New Member

I would say one and a half hours tops, no more than that, glad I am not that addicted.

17. soconfused

soconfused New Member

I can't play daily because I just don't have the time do so. My weekly hours should be around 6-8. I usually play on the weekends and sometimes late nights IF I ever have the time.

18. MisterRay97

MisterRay97 New Member

I usually play less than 2-3 hours per day and on some days, I don't play at all. I'm in college now and I've got pretty busy. I wish I could play more! I play far less than the average gamer.

19. s45dfd

s45dfd New Member

20. kestas57

kestas57 New Member

I used to play like 3 or more a while back, but now I would say maybe 1.5 at most purely because I don't have the time to play more. I also run a youtube channel so a lot of my gaming is just repeating takes for filming.