How did your CJ look?

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by Mr. Bellic, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Coco50Nitty

Coco50Nitty New Member

I had the most Gangster CJ you can imagine.... He was skinny but had a Goatee with blond cornrows Green outfit to rep gang colors and a yellow watch that looks like it's made of Gold if you pretend... I role played as being a strong gangster Mother****er

2. Iam_Jermaine

Iam_Jermaine New Member

I made sure that my CJ was always in the most stylish clothes i could find around any city. He was also very muscular, i like to stay in shape myself, so i figured I'd keep my in game character in shape also.

3. DjoBoy

DjoBoy New Member

My CJ looks like a pimp with expensive jewels, Afro haircut and with a hat. I didn't much care how CJ looked like.
    I always went to the gym because he looks strong when he has big muscles. I also made him fat lots of times!

4. teabwoi

teabwoi Member

I really did not bother about getting personal about setting up my character I think that the only thing that I did to him was that I made him really buff but that is about it. I was too focused on the campaign.

5. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

Seriously, it was so fun to play around with CJ's physique. I've had him be fat, thin, muscular, and average. San Andreas was the only GTA where eating actually affected the way your character's body looks, so I liked to take advantage of that.

6. Brian3265

Brian3265 New Member

Mine had a green hoodie as well as an Afro. Not sure if that was his basic look but it's how I preferred for him to look

7. healthandfitness

healthandfitness New Member

I took some time to build up CJ to look Buff and got him some gear from the store to keep him looking fresh and clean. The default wasn't bad either.

8. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

Skinny and usually in a punk outfit type thing. His default outfit is so boring..

9. Rowe992

Rowe992 New Member

Well I made CJ buffed and his hair style was changed constantly. Whenever I was wanted I would go and change cj hair style. I sometimes run nonstop and then get him skinny then go and eat till he gets fat. I really don't pay much attention to CJ's weight as long as it didn't slow him down.

10. haywire1337

haywire1337 New Member

I was fooling around, keeping him fat most of the time, it was great ... liked the feature. Too bad it's gone, when are we ever going to have a complete Gta with all the stuff from the past implemented as well.

11. Larrel94

Larrel94 Member

I'm currently playing through the game again. (Had to restart since my phone got wiped) I've always liked a completely ripped CJ, going to the gym everyday. And guess what, you don't get ripped without flaunting it, right? So I have him wear the green jeans while going shirtless so I can appreciate how ripped he is. I also have him wear the gold chain and watch.

12. erik120

erik120 New Member

I liked the customization in SA and the fact that you had stats like muscle, fat, stamina, riding skill, driving skill, it kinda gave it a bit more immersiveness and a bit more of an rpg feeling to it an I really loved that.
    Anyway my CJ looked just muscular, low fat, clean shaven cause the beard just loked kinda ridiculos and just like they were strapped on on something. Bald or braided hair and hoody and jeans. Later on expensive suit and glasses.

13. Nergaahl

Nergaahl New Member

I used to date Helena in order to get the hillbilly outfit, and then bought a hockey mask ad armed myself up with a chainsaw and started mass murdering people for fun. And after getting bored, I used to dress like a mafioso and kill people "with style". I love how this game is so customizable.

14. edthebig

edthebig Member

I had a very shredded very big CJ and I think I kept the tank top for very long. Then I just had some tattoos done on him, I don't think I have any pics sadly, but if someone else does by all means I want to see.

15. pedanticGal

pedanticGal New Member

My CJ is just normal but I don't want him to wear a shirt. I put all tattoos on his body so I want it to show on my screen. My own CJ is topless all the time and wearing a jeans with a sneaker.

16. Nevi

Nevi New Member

I modified mine to Superman CJ, LOL

17. Goat of Departure

Goat of Departure New Member

I actually didn't care much about how CJ looks. I mean, it's not like in other games where you get to really customize your character. I think it kills it for me when I have a character that I can't really personalize so I tend to just leave it plain and simple. But I do like him wearing a green hoodie all the time.

18. insertkittyface

insertkittyface New Member

I actually put a lot of work into CJ. He honestly kind of ended up looking like Mr. T in the long run. But I tried out a lot of different looks, even having him extremely overweight and poorly dressed at one point, just because I thought it was amusing.

19. SS42A

SS42A New Member

I just want my CJ to be muscular, apart from his looks which I really leave it as is. As for his clothes, I always go for green, which is the GSF's official color. Sometimes I mix it with khaki or camouflage, just like a military man.

20. erik120

erik120 New Member

My CJ looked always muscular to the max, because I always like to go to the gym at the start of the game when its available and max it out, the beard though looked really awkward to me, it really never looked like a beard. More like a drawn on marker beard so I never had that. I had dreads, muscular, hoodie or black tank top, jeans or camo pants and so on.