Have you played Infinity Blade III?

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by Ghost Rider, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider Member

Infinity Blade is a video game series on iOS devices which I was not able to play. I have always been keeping an eye on this series because it was one of the games that looked so good even on mobile. Now, the Infinity Blade series finally comes to a close with part 3. I've read the review at IGN and it has received a very high rating!

Have you played this game?

2. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I still have to finish the second one, and I'm planning on getting the third one as soon as I do. It's good that they got a good rating, I think it's a pretty creative game, and those deserve some mention. I hope the developers are rewarded with more projects.

3. msreebaybay

msreebaybay Member

This is the game I was talking about in one of my other posts. This game has great graphics, I think the gameplay was pretty good as well. I never got around to downloading it because of how big the game is.

4. kaitheteen

kaitheteen Member

I've finished all of the Infinity Blade games and they always leave me satisfied. Their graphics are always visually appealing and they have solid storylines, even though it goes by quite fast.

5. MissBin

MissBin Member

Yep i have played all of the Infinity Blade games and they are crazy. Graphics are just awesome also the gameplay is fine with interesting story lines. It is definitely creative game and i like games like that.

6. KNH

KNH Member

Yes! Definitely recommended, even if just for the graphics.