GTA V: How many hours in a single day?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by Shine_Spirit, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Athanas

Athanas Member

When I am totally free, I spend most of the time playing GTA games. But there are some days I do not play them at all because of a tight schedule.

2. serbog

serbog New Member

I have stopped playing the game, but when I was still playing it I would game for almost 5-6 hours a day on school days. When I get hooked to a game, I don't stop playing it for hours till it's time to go to sleep. It sometimes becomes a problem with my school work, but I don't really care.

3. jakub1

jakub1 Member

That's a bit much but i can be addictive

4. Athanas

Athanas Member

That is the problemwith some of these video games. They can be totally a nuisance to your important daily chores.

5. walter12

walter12 Active Member

Well you should work hard on fighting the desire

6. jakub1

jakub1 Member

Always game responsively and never it let it affect you

7. demitri

demitri Member

I use to play 4 to 5 hours everyday but things are a bit changed now as I don't have enough time to play the game this year due to the work burden. I would like to play on weekends.

8. killamch89

killamch89 Active Member

On average I currently do 3-4 hours of GTA online during the weekdays but on weekends that can bump up to 5-6 hours or even a bit longer. Yes, I know the game has numerous flaws including Rockstar's pay-for-everything model, the exploiters and hackers, and I still love the game for what it is - pure chaos and carnage.

9. kingcool52

kingcool52 Member

It's crazy to think that Grand Theft Auto V used to be one of my most played games for a few years after it came out. Skip a few years and I haven't played it in such a long time because of what Rockstar has done with the game really. I hate that they have just put content out to try and sell as many shark cards as possible. The online mode was so much fun when it first came out because of how simple it was.

10. killamch89

killamch89 Active Member

Very true. I used to love playing in random lobbies but the hackers, glitchers, and tryhards are a real pain to deal with. Greed has driven away a good portion of the GTA fanbase - I remember when I used to struggle just to get into a lobby and the number of people in a server was mind-boggling and we used to kill each other for fun. There were no immature people or little kids ruining the fun for everyone else. Nowadays, the servers on PC are like ghost towns and all you see is Modders fighting other Modders.

11. Writeratyourservice

Writeratyourservice Member

30 minutes to 2 hours I guess. It depends on how free I am.