Fifth Estate: movie

Discussion in 'Film and Television' started by billydd, Oct 11, 2013.

1. billydd

billydd Member

This movie is about Julien Assange and the whole drama surrounding him and wikileaks, l wont be going to the movies to see this one I think I will wait for the dvd. I like the look of the guy that plays Assange as he actually looks like him and the way he talks too sounds strange, like I said l'll wait for the dvd:)

2. AlexTraveller

AlexTraveller Member

The Fifth Estate is a great CBC program, I haven't heard of the movie, however.

3. billydd

billydd Member

This movie is out now here in the UK l'm sure its on wikileaks considering its about him.

4. mssfgaming

mssfgaming Member

It has Benedict Cumberbach as it's title character. I love that actor because of his stellar performance in BBC Sherlock. Check out that show. It's a really cool show, I recommend that everyone check out this awesome show. In fact, the only reason you might watch ths movie is because of Benedict. The story of WikiLeaks is interesting, but this movie is a bit boring and its directing is a bit off. Yes, the acting is above average but the acting alone can't do that. I like the overall story concerning Julian, the founder of WikiLeaks. I mean, a story about a website that leaks CIA level classified information and its founder not arrested could be immensely interesting. It could be like The Social Network, but alas, it's not.