Favorite radio station in GTA San Andreas?

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by OursIsTheFury, May 5, 2016.

1. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Member

I have always been a fan of the news stations in GTA, and San Andreas is no different. WCTR News, the traveling show, the conspiracy talk show, the gardening show, these are all entertaining and well done, and I enjoyed listening to them during long drives to missions. You could also hear stuff about what you do in the game, so that's a bonus. What about you guys?

2. erook7878

erook7878 Active Member

I really like all of them. SF-UR, K-DST, and WCTR were my favs. You can't ever go wrong with chatterbox as well.

3. raceman998

raceman998 Member

Yes, they are the best ones. Among all of them, K-DST is my favourite. :D:D

4. TungstenCube

TungstenCube New Member

The talk show is hilarious. You can be driving along, shooting up the town, and suddenly they have a guest on the talk show who's talking about his or her personal life and the silly problems that he or she has. The radio host always has some silly answer for them.

5. presidantbj

presidantbj New Member

K-DST was definitely my favorite as well as chatterbox.

6. sidney

sidney Member

I like the talk show radio station. All talk show radio stations in GTA are quite funny.

7. Naturalbeauty92

Naturalbeauty92 Member

K-DST is hands down the best radio station. I like Chatterbox as well.

8. spectre456

spectre456 Member

I always kept the radio on chatterbox. Listening to the dumb things they talk about on that station was the best thing ever.

9. Bowyer

Bowyer New Member

WCTR was easily my favourite. I liked how you could hear the news about missions you just completed from time to time, in between all of the hilarious talk show slots and interviews. It was either WCTR or one of the rock stations anyway.

10. lisasian86

lisasian86 New Member

Chatterbox was pretty funny, what was the reggae station called? I liked that one.

11. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Radio Los Santos takes the top spot for me, so many good hits like Express Yourself, It was a Good Day and Nuthin' but a 'G' thang playing. I always listen to it.

12. JoshT

JoshT New Member

K-DST by far! It had a lot of great classic rock songs by legends like David Bowie, Lynyrd Skynyrd, and Billy Idol. That was the station I would always tune to!

13. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

GTA San Andreas summed up perfectly what it was like growing up on the west coast in the 90's and the music was just the finnishing touch for me.

Radio Los Santos was about the best Even though they was all good, but the hits by Snoop and Dr Dre and the like, on this channel fitted the game perfectly.

14. SS42A

SS42A New Member

My favorite radio station depends on the location CJ is in. For instance, being in Los Santos makes me play Radio LS and sometimes Bounce FM in the gang territories. In the countryside areas, I listen to K-Rose or K-DST. In San Fierro, I listen to SF-UR or CSR. For Las Venturas, definitely K-DST.

15. raceman998

raceman998 Member

That's what special about GTA. One of the most enjoyable feature is the radio station and I love this feature.

16. raceman998

raceman998 Member

Yes, you are right. It depends on the location. I love the SF-UR in the San Fierro location. It's really funny.

17. sidney

sidney Member

The humor in the talk show radio stations in GTA are quite sarcastic and funny. Also their commercials! Credits to those who were responsible for creating those funny lines and ideas!

18. raceman998

raceman998 Member

Yes, you are right. It's like a comedy session and it's really full of humor and that is why I love it.

19. sidney

sidney Member

@gtaenthu77, True, and I hope that they will never modify that aspect of the game, because that just adds fun and humor while driving around or doing the missions.

20. buster

buster New Member

K-DST was great with all the great classic rock songs and I also enjoyed Radio X, but my favorite was Radio Los Santos, by far. Great early 90s hip-hop vibe. One more that I liked and personally think this might be the best radio station in the entire GTA series is WCTR or West Coast Talk Radio. They had so many shows and through the game a new episodes would air and I was very disappointed to see no new episodes for some great talk shows in GTA V.