Easiest Mission

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by dannyboy, Feb 12, 2014.

1. dannyboy

dannyboy Member

What is the easiest mission on this game and why?

2. t0rnad0

t0rnad0 New Member

The first few missions in the game are the easiest because it's mainly just a tutorial on how to play. I also thought the racing missions were pretty easy as well.

3. JeronimoMagalhaes

JeronimoMagalhaes New Member

I'd say the very first one, which is actuallu very obvious. But anything becomes easy as long as you're too skilled.

4. FunnY

FunnY New Member

The easiest mission in San Andreas was the mission where i had to dance with the lowrider cars.

5. Takedon

Takedon New Member

The easiest mission in San Andreas was the first mission for sure because you just had to ride a bike to a destination.

6. Berberita Ion

Berberita Ion New Member

In my opinion, the easiest mission was the one you had to get a new haircut and eat pizza. It was also a very funny one.

7. ENO1986

ENO1986 New Member

Probably the 1st mission it's a tutorial.

8. firestarian

firestarian New Member

Definitely have to say the first mission, I mean you are riding a bike, not many ways you can **** that up. Other than that maybe some of the side missions with the dancing.

9. DankAllen

DankAllen New Member

Any of the missions that only include driving someone from point A to point B are very easy. I liked doing the Taxi missions because they were quick and they paid very well.

10. CeliVega

CeliVega Member

This is embarrassing. I actually failed the first mission because I am not aware that I am in a mission for some reason. And I just fool around, punching people, getting cops' attention, trying out different vehicles, and just having a fun time playing with the cops. (And getting busted afterwards).

And then there's the big "mission failed" after I got busted. I was like,"Wait what? There's a mission?"

11. daimashin

daimashin New Member

Like any other game, I think the first mission is always the easiest. It was nothing but a tutorial to get me started. Every other mission after that just feel the same difficulty wise so the first one for me was definitely the easiest.

12. sidney

sidney Member

Same here, I also failed in the 1st mission, because I got attacked by random people on my way to the destination. So instead of saving my failed mission, I just had to repeat the mission, so that my record is "clean".

13. SS42A

SS42A New Member

The various side missions (Vigilante, Burglar, Firefighter, Paramedic, etc.) for me are the easiest, since you will be given rewards for completing them such as being fireproof, increased armor, and an infinite sprint meter.

14. SLAMDAT

SLAMDAT New Member

Easiest mission? That's easy - The taxi "sub"missions. You just pick up people, and you drive around. Easy peasy. Work that any busta who can drive a car to any destination can do.

15. Robbinho14

Robbinho14 New Member

The first few missions are the easiest. Just because they are supposed to be your introduction to the game and it shouldnt be that hard.

16. sidd230

sidd230 Member

Wrong side of the tracks. LOL. Just joking. Dammit Sweet all you had to do was get one shot on the head.

17. prey

prey New Member

All you had to do was to follow the damn train, CJ! Heh, joking, this was the hardest mission from the entire game, ever. The easiest one for me, apart the obvious introduction mission, was to dance with the lowrider cars. :)

18. slaughterboy

slaughterboy New Member

Tagging the turf? One of the first missions. Super easy. The very first mission is actually kinda hard. Trying to escape those damn ballas on a bmx.

19. Profit5500

Profit5500 New Member

The mission with the lowrider was easy all you had to do was hit the right buttons and time it right. I did not like the first mission dealing with the ballas on bike was an epic fail. I could not believe how lame that was on a bmx.

20. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

All the Rhythm game sections.. They are ridiculously easy..