Does Anyone Play Gta SA on the Andriod Device?

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by teabwoi, Oct 16, 2014.

1. teabwoi

teabwoi Member

I was wondering do any of you guys play gta san andreas on the samsung galaxy. I say the game on the play store but I was thinking really hard before I got it because I have a s3 mini and I do not think that the game will be able to work on the device. So I was wondering do any of you play the game on the android and do you think that the game will be able to work on my s3 mini?

2. Larrel94

Larrel94 Member

I play it on my OnePlus One. Has one of the latest CPU/GPU models on the market, so it runs like a dream. I love it, especially paired with my PS3 controller. I doubt it would run too well on the S3 Mini, but you could try.

3. soconfused

soconfused New Member

I don't think it'd work as well on the S3 mini. You can try but it wont be as smooth as lets say on one of the Note series? Try having it on a tab maybe?

4. Metalhead

Metalhead New Member

Version 1.0.7 just rolled out with some misc. bugfixes, and I took the opportunity to reinstall it and replay it, so far I'm in SF and it handles and looks great on my tablet. It's not really made for screens smaller than 5", and on my 8" looks quite awesome. Updated timecyc. makes a great difference.

5. kestas57

kestas57 New Member

Yeah, I play it on my HTC One M8. I'm not completely certain if that game will run well on that phone because it isn't very powerful, but you can turn down the "settings" so you should be alright.

6. sidney

sidney Member

How much is the game by the way? And has anyone tried it using a Gingerbread device? (old OS, I know, lol) If yes, did it run smoothly?

7. rightct

rightct New Member

I do, and quite often to be honest. I think I had this game for about 7-8 dollars in the beginning, but I'm not quite sure. Nevertheless it was money well spent because I thoroughly enjoyed the way it was designed, and the graphics seemed to be actually more-polished than on PC, lol.

8. TheViper

TheViper Member

Honestly, I don't see the point of buying it again for my phone or tablet. Plus, I like to play games like GTA either on a big screen or with a regular monitor. To put it bluntly I hate small screens.

9. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

I have to admit, I've never even thought about playing any GTA game on my phone. For one I think I'd struggle with the screen size, but more importantly I think the drain on the battery would be an issue.

I barely get a full days use out of it, has it is so I dread to think how many hours I'd get if I played games on it aswell.