Does anybody else play Subway Surfers?

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by elmarianexx, Aug 5, 2014.

1. elmarianexx

elmarianexx Member

I'm totally addicted to that game. It's really great in my opinion. My highest score is around 100,000 right now. How about you guys? Do you play that game? If yes, what are your highest scores?

2. jurew2

jurew2 Member

I played subway surfers when it came out and some of my friends got addicted to it and couldn't stop playing. I played it when I got bored sometimes, but did never play it a lot so I don't really remember my high score. I unlocked all the power ups/upgrades and after a while I deleted it from my phone. Don't get me wrong, its a fun game to play but I don't really play a lot of mobile games(well I played I lot of mobile games, but not that I would play a game for a long time and not quit playing it) and delete the games that I didn't play for a long time after a while.

3. elmarianexx

elmarianexx Member

Oh I understand. Well it still makes quite a long time to unlock all the power ups and upgrades I am playing a few months by now and still haven't unlocked all of them, so you much have played it a decent amount of time.

4. kaitheteen

kaitheteen Member

I played a little of Subway Surfer when it was popular a few months ago. After a few minutes of playing it I quickly got bored after seeing the multiple in-app purchases. Man.. I hate those in games. Even though I feel like we should give back to the game-makers, I feel like in-app purchases really ruin the balance of a good game.

5. MissBin

MissBin Member

I played a lot of Subway Surfer the time when it was released. I unlocked every character or skate board and my record was something over 5milions then just got bored and deleted it :). But it was a great entertaining game that quickly can get you addicted to it. Especially when you want to get some cool items in events and you play for hours and hours.

6. elmarianexx

elmarianexx Member

Wow that's a very big record mann. I would never be able to reach that.
    I have been playing it for the past two months and still haven't unlocked all of the stuff.

7. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

Blegh, it looks pretty stupid to me, how anyone can play these dumb mobile games and get any satisfaction is beyond me..

8. ray king

ray king Member

Yep played subway surfers when it came out too. There are a lot of games like these, and I like to play them when I am outside and can't concentrate too much on serious gameplay. You must have already played Temple Run, if yuu like this game. Checkout the 'Despicable Me' Game too, its quite similar.

9. kaitheteen

kaitheteen Member

I would only these mobile games if I'm waiting in line or just bored while waiting. I don't usually game on my phone in my free time.

10. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I've played this and I did get somewhat addicted to it but I was able to stop myself before I got in too deep thankfully. I tend to get obsessive with these types of games so I really have to remind myself to stop so I don't end up putting so much time into it.

11. Larrel94

Larrel94 Member

I tried it once or twice. Quickly realized it was just another Temple Run clone and uninstalled it. If I wanted to play an endless runner, I'd play Canabalt or something.

12. RamZor

RamZor Member

I was addicted to this game last year. This game is really good and addictive. I couldn't stop playing it, the gameplay is so fluent.