Do you think that GTA San Andreas is the best version

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by jahanzeb ali qureshi, Jun 1, 2017.

1. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

I am not sure about stating it is outright the best but it was more difficult than the others, which I tend to enjoy mote. It is up there but they all have their own strengths and weaknesses.

2. akjangra

akjangra New Member

Yes, I do think it's the best one. It's just my personal preference, and the nostalgia might have something to do with it. The story and the characters were just so charismatic. GTA VC and GTA IV were awesome too, but not as much as SA.

3. Davidmillernost

Davidmillernost New Member

When we think about the GTA, then the first name comes to our mind is the San Andreas. This the best title of GTA. I heard that there is a remake of GTA San Andreas is coming soon into the market due to a big number of fans. There is no doubt that it is the best version of this game.

4. serbog

serbog New Member

Not really, GTA V and Vice City are better in my opinion. Vice City because it's a classic that I really enjoyed when I was a kid and have spent a lot of time playing the game. And GTA V because that game rocks. Everything is good about it and I haven't found a single bad thing in the game.

5. Davidmillernost

Davidmillernost New Member

I think GTA San Andreas is best for new players while GTA V and Vice City are perfect for pro players. Every one of us must have played the GTA San Andreas in their childhood and it was really an amazing experience. Choosing between all the titles of GTA is too difficult as it depends on like and dislike and vary from person to person.

6. demitri

demitri Member

The best things in the GTA San Andreas are locations and missions. I like the radio stations. whenever I start to get bored then I use to play radio station to enjoy hip-hop music.

7. serbog

serbog New Member

Well the first game I have ever played was Vice City and I haven't played San Andreas till later on. It's wasn't hard at all except the helicopter bombing mission and I don't agree that these games are pro level.

8. Writeratyourservice

Writeratyourservice Member

Very well said, buddy.

9. EfficientNinja

EfficientNinja New Member

I think when it comes to the storyline, Grand Theft Auto San Andreas may be the best among other Grand Theft Auto games. I also like its map compared to other Grand Theft Auto games because of the different gangs. It also has a desert area which I don't think is present in GTA V or it just got populated.

10. walter12

walter12 Active Member

GTA Sandreas in my opinion tops them all in storyline

11. fishbate

fishbate Member

Yes i think so, its the first version i played and the fun that i have with it is special.I also think the story is well made on San Andreas.

12. killamch89

killamch89 Active Member

GTA San Andreas is the best version of GTA ever released. It added a lot of features which Rockstar subsequently removed like working out and boxing to improve your fighting skills. I hope they bring back these features in the next GTA title.

13. razer

razer Member

Old post but I have to say I disagree. There was little to do in San Andreas outside the main story (unless you really liked working out in the gym), and for a game that big, it was probably it's biggest flaw. The wilderness was pretty much completely empty in SA, and due to horrid engine, not even good to look at. Those trees looked pretty horrible.

14. dionnextherese

dionnextherese Member

I personally think that it is definitely is.