Do you keep on playing GTA SA?

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by Poynt, Jan 9, 2014.

1. erik120

erik120 New Member

I replayed it some time ago for the specific purpose of heavily modding it, so I did, I modded the graphics, got new models for everything from people to cars to atmosphere, HD graphics for everything and the game was just incredible but you have to have a decent pc to hold all the mods together and work harmoniously.

2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

It is definitely a classic game but a damn good one! I love it! I still play it from time to time.
    With some HD mods it really looks good. Even without them it is a really good game to play!
    The storyline and characters are amazing in this game!

3. LanceVance

LanceVance New Member

I'll usually revisit old games. I rarely get rid of them. Sometimes I'll just think of a mission or something and go fire up my xBox and play it.

4. edthebig

edthebig Member

I have not, well I mean the disk got ruined for my Ps2 and PC broke down and it can't run it anymore, so no I don't play much no.

5. moneyman

moneyman New Member

I haven't played it recently since I haven't had a lot of extra time. But when I get bored, grand theft auto san adreas would be the first choice to spend time with. It is in my opinion the best game in the gta series.

6. Nergaahl

Nergaahl New Member

Not really. I finished it way too many times and got pretty bored. Now I just focus on finishing new games, as I like doing this very much. But I still play it from time to time, but I mod it to make it funnier. And roam around with my new mods and wreck havoc with my killer rays.

7. pedanticGal

pedanticGal New Member

The only GTA that I have on my PC is the SA. I tried playing Vice City on an internet cafe but when I got my own, I decided to have the SA instead. I still play it by time to time. I still have quite a few missions that I need to accomplish to so if I have free time, I play it.

8. 93simon

93simon New Member

I actually do when I have the most spare time (mainly summertime). I don't play the storyline though, I have GTA SA:MP installed, maybe some of you know it. It's a mod that makes GTA SA multiplayer and it's quite a time sink. It's always, constantly full of people since when I started playing in 2007, there is some kind of magic in there that just keeps people glued to the screen playing. The servers offer a wide variety of gameplay choices from deathmacthes to races and many more. Also the creativity and variety of user made maps is just endless.

9. insertkittyface

insertkittyface New Member

From time to time I will, just for nostalgia reasons mostly.. I spent so many hours on that game, so many, and it's fun to play it and just see how far GTA games have come since then, because it's kind of surprising. I remember thinking how good the graphics were back then, and now it's just kind of like "Whoa, things have really changed"

10. Blacklist#25

Blacklist#25 New Member

Ever since I got GTA IV running on my system I never touched SA anymore. It's been getting a bit too boring for my taste and besides I lost my only copy and I don't really want to purchase a new one.

11. BRyze

BRyze Member

I replayed it shortly before GTA V. I thought it'd be a fun trip down memory lane. I had to finish it just because that's how I am. But, looking back it's strange that the game was cutting edge at the time. Nostalgia really tricked me into thinking that would be a fun game to revisit.

12. Thomas Hall

Thomas Hall New Member

I play it sometimes, and enjoy working out at the gym. It feels like, being part of the game, and driving cool cars and dating women. I like it when carl yells at people when taking the car from them. I have gotten up to the plane training missions, they are hard as have to be good at flying the planes.

13. Neophytez

Neophytez New Member

I still have it installed :) Used to play SA:MP (Cops&Robbers) with my friends, it was pretty epic organizing crimes and making escape plans. I don' t play it as much as I used to, but when my ISP is having problems then I know it's time to play some GTA:SA. I played with cheats before, now I'm trying to complete the game without using them, so wish me luck :)

14. MisterRay97

MisterRay97 New Member

No. I used to enjoy this game, but an RC helicopter mission and the airplane school made me lose interest. The game was good, but I stopped playing it after I couldn't get past that mission. I'd want to retry the game out now, but I'm just feeling too lazy and I'm busy with other games.

15. soconfused

soconfused New Member

Yes, its one of my favorites! I actually take the time out weekly just to go back to it and play. Never get tired!

16. Thomas Hall

Thomas Hall New Member

I play it sometimes, and still interesting to play and the graphics are old now and still a good game to pass time and do different things and date girls in the game. I would find playing it on the PC challenging as, the missions where you have to chase someone or do the button pressing would annoy me and make me not want to play the game and get bored of trying again and again. I enjoy exploring in the game, and driving cars around and going to the gym and eating at the fast food places and increasing muscles in the character which is good to do. I find the game can be from easy to hard, and some missions require more skill and concentration than others and the game is still enjoyable and fun to play in the night.

17. Corten

Corten Member

I revisit the old San Andreas sometimes, maybe it's time for it again. I have a lot of pleasant memories playing that game, no doubt. It has everything a game needs, a nice story, straightforward gameplay. Although, the graphics are not top-notch but you overlook that once the game sucks you in.

18. SS42A

SS42A New Member

I no longer play GTA: SA anymore. It's a great game, but I just want to resist the urge of playing it again. I no longer want to be so fixated on finishing the game. If I just have time on my hands, I would be willing to play SA once more, but unfortunately that's not my situation anymore.

19. Videomystery7

Videomystery7 New Member

I watch SA videos on youtube too! Sometime's I'll be too tired to play video games, but still too wired to go to sleep, so I pull up videos on YouTube and watch them. SA is one of my favorites, along with Ratchet and Clank vids! :)

20. Fit Tony

Fit Tony New Member

I haven't really played it again in the sense of finishing the missions. Though sometimes, I play it because I like listening to Radio X, K-DST and WCTR. I either do some of the truck missions or get on a taxi and just listen to the radio.