Do you keep on playing GTA SA?

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by Poynt, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Poynt

Poynt Member

Yeah, I play it all the time on my PC if I don't have time for things like no internet and things. I definitely like to cheat "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" and everyone is rich, it would make me go fly high with an awesome car.

Have you played this game ever since?

Picking up chicks is better too!

2. lord1027

lord1027 New Member

Yep! SA is and will remain one of my favourite games from GTA. It will never get old. Also, there is the multiplayer version which is pretty entertaining if you ever get bored with singleplayer. I really like how you can edit the looks of your charcter (clothing, hairstyle, weight), and that it can learn different fighting techniques. I really miss them :)

3. fireinyourwords

fireinyourwords Member

I can't say that I still play this as I only played it for a few hours back when it first came out. I wonder if I'd enjoy it anymore today, with how dated everything must feel. Maybe I can find a PS2 for a few bucks somewhere.

4. 4justice

4justice Member

I still play it once in awhile. Since GTA V's release I haven't played it that much. But I admit I played it plenty even when GTA IV was brand new. San Andreas (in my opinion) was the defacto GTA game. But GTA V might make me change my mind in time.

5. Hedonologist

Hedonologist New Member

yes I still play it monthly, if not more. There are just endless things to do, and as I don't have GTA V yet, when I'm not around my friends I have no choice but to either play GTA:SA or GTA 3, which I still do as well sometimes.

6. sidney

sidney Member

I have already completed a few missions in GTA SA, but I don't get to play it that much because of lack of time. Maybe when I finish the game I will play it again after a few years, since I want to try out other games rather than keep playing it over and over again.

7. Poynt

Poynt Member

Good to hear that you guys still play a little of GTA San Andreas. Yeah, I agree with most of you guys with not enough time we can't play it and I mostly play GTA 5 now.

8. Brandon

Brandon New Member

I downloaded it on my PC for free. I didn't think it would work that well but it did!

9. WorkingGamer

WorkingGamer New Member

I will play it from time to time because it is one of the games I have that works on Mac, so I can play it the rare chance I use one, and it is still pretty fun. While the graphics and controls are not always the best I still think it holds up pretty well today even if it may be overshadowed by V now.

10. daimashin

daimashin New Member

It's been a long time since I've touched SA, even though I still have the game it's just sitting there in the cabinet with my PS2 and other games as a collection to be admired.

11. ENO1986

ENO1986 New Member

I don't play it much I might play from time to time just to fool around, but I have not beaten the game in a very long time.

12. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

I love modding it like crazy and what not. When I'm really bored and nothing to do I like cruising around on there in a nice car on the high way though. It's quite nice and relaxing ironically.

13. Poynt

Poynt Member

Yeah, I agree with you. The relaxing view of San Andreas is great, specially when CJ is out punching strangers :D

14. ENO1986

ENO1986 New Member

I never modded SA that much maybe next time when I feel like playing I might try that it might add some mods I hope their are some mods that can improve the graphics that would be cool!

15. gats

gats Member

I have it installed on my PC but it has been a couple years since I touched it. I should start playing again.

16. charlesfrench

charlesfrench New Member

I still play San Andreas all the time. GTA SA was one of the best games in the entire series and I will never get bored of playing. Come to think of it I'm going to go play in a few minutes. Thanks for reminding me how great of a game it is.

17. Rocketman

Rocketman Member

Tried picking it up again a few months ago when I bought in in a Steam Sale. I'm afraid the graphics are too dated for me now. Of course, I can fix it up with mods but I'm too lazy.

18. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

Really? I didn't think it was THAT dated. Maybe you need your eyes fixed man. It's not that ugly yet...

19. Rocketman

Rocketman Member

After playing games like Far Cry 3 on max graphics, it's hard to go back

20. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

I guess. Far Cry 3 wasn't THAT pretty though man. Besides with that whiney freaking protag I mean..