Do you find NBA 2K14 for Android extremely hard?

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by Ghost Rider, Dec 27, 2013.

1. Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider Member

I have recently downloaded NBA 2K14 for Android. I installed it on my Note 2 and it plays smoothly. My only gripe is that it's too darn hard! Yes, I can beat an opponent easily on Rookie difficulty on my home court. But when I'm the visiting team, it's next to impossible to defeat my opponents! My 3 point shots miss most of the time, I can't steal the ball, I commit a lot of turnovers... Sheesh! What gives?

2. kaitheteen

kaitheteen Member

NBA 2K14 controls on the iPhone and iPad are pretty smooth, I'm not sure how it is on the Android. Just like all new games, maybe you'll get used to the controls after awhile!

3. Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider Member

I think that they have the same control scheme. I actually dig the controls. My main gripe is that, the AI becomes almost unbeatable if I'm playing on my opponent's home court. It gets a lot harder to shoot, to steal, to block... It gets harder to pass by defenders, it's a lot harder to shoot free throws, etc.

4. jurew2

jurew2 Member

I just recently got the NBA 2K14 on my phone and I still have to get used to the controls. I agree with you that it is a hard game, but I think that after a while I will get used to the controls and the game itself and it will become easier. Well let's hope for that.

5. Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider Member

Yeah, you'll eventually get used to the controls especially if you're gonna use the one-touch controls. I on the other hand use the controls that are a bit similar to that found in consoles. I find it easy to beat an opponent in my HOME COURT. But again, when I'm not in my home court, its almost impossible to win.

6. elmarianexx

elmarianexx Member

I have quited playing that game after a few hours because it was so hard for me.