Dance Mission

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by Luke, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Luke

Luke New Member

Im wondering if there is any cheat to skip or any other way to do the dance mission. i been trying to beat it all day but i only get about 2000 to 2500 for my score.

2. Mark

Mark New Member

There is a couple shitty and boring missions in this game, and this is one of them.

The only thing I can tell ya is to keep practicing and you'll get better sooner or later.

Practice at the dance club.

3. schumm.alexandro

schumm.alexandro New Member

This is not a shitty mission, I had a lot of fun dancing CJ's ass off. Follow the beat, and have fun with it.
    Its just dancing! [​IMG]

4. Dusty

Dusty New Member

Yea either go there or just chill out and focus only on the buttons to press on the screen don't look at if it was good or not or even the score. If you know the buttons without looking at the controler great then do what I said if not then practice meomrizing the buttons then try what I said gurannte it will work on the first or second try.

5. Mark

Mark New Member

I meant it's a boring type mission. why put a boring ass dancing mission when they could put more action type missions like "just business" mission.

6. sos

sos New Member

Yes I also have the same problem with that mission. It's great fun but it takes very many attempts to get the points. I would also tell you to practice like all the other have advised.

7. CelTek

CelTek Member

Is this OG Loc's first mission where you need to steal the van with the DJ equipment?

My main problem with this mission was that I couldn't get the damn woman to let me dance! I eventually figured out that I have to "reply positively" twice. Once I was dancing it was fine, I am a PC gamer though, so maybe it was easier for me. I just used the arrow keys. It was a lot like the standard dance-dance type thing. I didn't have a problem getting over 5000 score, but like I say, that was on a PC, so what were you using?

Worst part of SA for me was the damn flight school missions.

8. sos

sos New Member

I remember that dancing mission, that lady really got on my nerves I even beat her up once. But when I learned that you had to be positive two times everything was cool. I am also a PC gamer and found that dancing easy with the arrow keys.

9. Jellyfish

Jellyfish Member

I don't like that dance stuff but I have to say these missions are pretty easy.

10. Rocky55119

Rocky55119 New Member

I agree I hated that mission. For PC it's always delayed and hard. Also on the Lowrider mission you have to use the 8462 keys instead of the arrow keys. It made no sense and I hated the mission, but I just kind-of pretended as a beat was there and completed the mission.

11. sos

sos New Member

Yeah that was exactly the way that I go through it. The PC version can be such a drag. But if you must you must, somehow I did it especially the low rider mission.

12. sos

sos New Member

Yeah that was exactly the way that I go through it. The PC version can be such a drag. But if you must you must, somehow I did it especially the low rider mission.

13. Rocky55119

Rocky55119 New Member

Yeah, The LowRider mission seemed confusing. It seemed as it was delayed or something.

14. Jellyfish

Jellyfish Member

Have we played the same game?

15. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitect Member

Wasn't this one of the ridiculously easy mini games?

16. Ashwin Rangarajan

Ashwin Rangarajan New Member

I don't know why you guys found this mission to be boring! I actually found it really cool and did not have much trouble getting over it!

17. ENO1986

ENO1986 New Member

I hated the dance mission more on the PC for me the controls felt weird it's easier on a console.

18. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

Good luck with doing them on consoles. I played it on my PC and used a trainer to get past the mission. These missions really raise my hackles.

19. sos

sos New Member

I just remember repeating that low raider mission so many times and never really getting past it. That was bad enough however i become worse when I gave the mission to my friend and he got past it so easily. I almost hit the console that I was using in anger.

20. Ricardo187

Ricardo187 Member

There are no words to describe my hate towards that mission. I've been hours and hours until I succeded to pass it, no matter how many times I passed GTA SA missions, that one always needs a few attempts. As far as I know, and I've done some researches, I didn't find any way to skip it. :/