Console or PC ?

Discussion in 'GTA General Discussion' started by Flaming_Dorito, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Slashman8

Slashman8 New Member

Yeah, for me I think it is because my computer always used to be slow and I had too many problems with viruses in the past. A console is much safer and faster at times. :)

2. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

This is a good reason to choose this option. But in the end, what really matters is the fun... Whatever the chosen option. :)

3. Slashman8

Slashman8 New Member

True that, no real point in buying a game if you can't even enjoy it enough.

4. Shine_Spirit

Unfortunately millions of other players can't think like us. The important thing is just the competition and fun is always in the last case.

That's pretty sad. :(

5. Slashman8

Slashman8 New Member

Yeah, I am not much of the competitive type. I'm one of those people who likes games because of the story, game mechanics and adventure. That's what really sales, at least for me.

6. Shine_Spirit

I'm on the same boat as you. :)

First of all, if I'm not having fun with the game, I'm doing something wrong because the fun has to be the most important aspect.

1 person likes this.
  7. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

I actually did just purchase a new computer, and it is nice so I am thinking that my opinion might change here soon. I am hoping so, at least.

8. D Lee

D Lee New Member

These comments make me wanna get GTA V like right-away while I'm unable to.. Anyway, I always prefer GTA on PC especially after I purchased a super processing Windows10 Lenovo I just can't get enough of racing games. I've been doing GTA since I was a toddler and still haven't though of letting it go.

9. overcast

overcast Member

I am leaning more towards the PC these days. The reason being console is additional purchase. And it can't be easy to keep it under check. You can find it is not much use than the games. PC has multiple use so it's worth it for that. I'd go with PC over console.

10. Haroon

Haroon New Member

Both of the versions are too good and reliable to according to one's own taste.I would prefer you to purchase a version of PC.Because most of the consoles are now outdated.Some consoles have no reliability according to modern features of different games.It would be much easier for you to play on PC version.

11. FolkArtist

FolkArtist Member

In the old days games could only be played on one or the other(console or pc) but these days they make them for both of them. The problem today is the cost of the console games are getting to expensive and so the games for the console cost twice what they did 5 years ago-so pc games are cheaper to reproduce. Overall though the console is really built better to handle gaming and only gaming such as PS3-and so you have to optimize your PC to completely contour the game. They make games for both of these platforms so either one is not so bad.

12. jakub1

jakub1 Member

Customization is what sets them apart.

13. overcast

overcast Member

Considering I don't have much money to spend on the console and other expenses. I think I'd stick with the PC. And hopefully that will keep me from going into the debt. And that's something I'd continue to make use of as well. I don't think it's wrong to use console if you have money. Not all of us can afford every new console in the market though.

14. razer

razer Member

I prefer playing GTA on the PC, by far. The graphics are better, you can have a custom radio station with your own music and there is mod support. If your prefer using a gamepad, you can do that too, so assuming you have a capable pc I see no reason to play on a console.

15. Athanas

Athanas Member

I recommend a PC. I feel it easier to play via a PC since it has more game controls. It is also better to move around with PCs than consoles.

16. dionnextherese

dionnextherese Member

Yeah I agree with Slashman8 also. Playing on the console makes it easier to me and it also makes me comfortable than playing on the PC.

17. Athanas

Athanas Member

It is true using the PC is cheaper.I also use it frequently.

18. Athanas

Athanas Member

I am sure you will love the experience. I also stick to computers and I have no problem with them. I rarely use consoles to play games.

19. Davidmillernost

Davidmillernost New Member

I think the PC version is better. It is easy to update the game on PC if you ever face any problem. The PC version is available with full features and it is bug-free. It is better to play the games on PC with some security essentials to stay away from hackers.

20. Itsmenermin

Itsmenermin Member

I've never tried playing into Gaming Console so, I would suggest playing using PC instead.