Cheats

Discussion in 'GTA Vice City' started by Flaming_Dorito, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Flaming_Dorito

Flaming_Dorito New Member

I know many of you people claim to have "Completed the game without cheats". But honestly, most of you are bluffing im sure of it. I know many have completed it without cheats, but, now after playing other versions of GTA, i fsomebody challenged you to play without cheats and complete vice city, would you accept the challnge, and do you think you can complete it?

2. sidney

sidney Member

Playing without cheats is quite time consuming, I used to do that before I discovered the cheat codes, and after using the cheats I won't go back to not using cheats ever again. It makes doing the missions easier with the added weapons, and the life cheat also make us invincible.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2017
  3. clair02

clair02 New Member

Nah. I couldn't complete vice city without cheats, but I think that would make a great challenge for a lot of people out there. Personally I don't see any fun in making things harder for myself than they have to be.

4. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeod Member

Cheating in single-player games is fine, I guess. There is no harm when you are the only player against an AI. But cheating in online games is really bad. It is ruining the experience of every single player, even your own if you use cheats. So as long as you cheat in a single-player game, I'm fine with it. But don't do it online. And besides, as you said, there is literally no one that didn't cheat at least once :)