Cheat or not

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by jurew2, Aug 10, 2014.

1. Profit5500

Profit5500 New Member

I love the cheats but I never use them in San Andreas only in GTA 3. I thought the tank was so funny in GTA 3 that a car could barely tap the tank and it would get destroyed. I would have to play around with the cheats in San Andreas.

2. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

For GTA3? I think I used to use the invisible car cheat. At the time, I thought that was such a funny cheat. Now, I know that in the future games, there are way better ones.

3. Profit5500

Profit5500 New Member

I hope to play the future GTA games and have fun with the cheats. I would get back to the game GTA SA when I do get time.

4. MisterRay97

MisterRay97 New Member

I actually got stuck on a Zero's RC mission. I never used cheats earlier in the game and I don't think there's any cheat which could help me get past that RC mission. I don't like using cheats while still in the story. I just use them for free-roam fun.

5. erik120

erik120 New Member

I finished the game the first time without cheats because I really didn't want to ruin the experience or the storyline but then I replayed it and I just wanted to see what the game would be like with cheats and explore all the posibilities :)

6. SS42A

SS42A New Member

If the cheats refer to the codes being input within the game, then no. If it's about external cheats such as the ones provided by CodeBreaker and Action Replay, then yes, but only with respect to infinite health, armor, and ammo.

7. Nevi

Nevi New Member

When I want to screw around or whenever I'm bored. It's always fun to play with cheats. :)

8. Paul Swedjen

Paul Swedjen New Member

I did not use cheats on my first complete play-through of the game. However, after that, San Andreas has very little to offer in terms of replayability. so playing the game in riot mode with every pedestrian armed really spiced up all subsequent playthroughs!

While freely roaming the streets just for the fun of it, I like to load up the riot mode cheat, the everyone is armed with explosives cheat, the wanted level cheat, and the tank cheat. Going on a tank rampage while SWAT and angry pedestrians tried to kill you was just the best thing ever.

9. Nergaahl

Nergaahl New Member

I hate using cheats in order to complete games. It's very unfair and also not very "professional", may I call it like this. And I think I'm capable to finish a simple game without help (though some GTA missions seem almost impossible). A game is a challenge, so why ruin it? Also there's that victorious feeling after you finish it.

I only use cheats while free roaming, but I guess everyone does this ha ha.

10. edthebig

edthebig Member

I have used the cheats to beat the game. I just dont see how I would have done it any other way. I really loved getting from one place to another in my beautiful hydra.

11. pedanticGal

pedanticGal New Member

I only used cheats for money and for avoiding the cops. I always end up being busted if I don't used cheats. I hate the sirens. Like others, I wanted to play the game fairly but sometimes, It can't be avoided if you are in a tight situation. Before, when I'm still new playing GTA, that was Vice City, I end up doing all the cheats. I even have listed it on a paper so that I will know what will happen if I used cheats. It makes the game more fun but not as enjoyable as learning through your own expertise.

12. sidney

sidney Member

I have never tried to use the cheats yet as I was playing it because I was still in the early parts of the game, but when the game progresses then for sure I will use them to save time in doing the missions.

13. spectre456

spectre456 Member

I always try to beat games without using any cheats, and GTA games are not an exception. I beat San Andreas without cheats, and I didn't have a particularly hard time either, the only mission I had any difficulty on was the last one. After I beat the game I started using a lot of cheats, particularly the one that gives you all weapons and ammo.

14. Thomas Hall

Thomas Hall New Member

I used cheats for the game like, infinite health and armor and also money as it made the game more easy to do and enjoy as well. The game is a little easier with the cheats, and some hard missions get done more easier than without using a cheat. I think sometimes, it can be a hassle to do some missions in the games and the cheats make it more easier than it was made for.

15. skullalif

skullalif New Member

I consider cheating as a very unnecessary thing to do (so not manly man!), but i do use them sometimes when i ran out of money and was too lazy to look for it.

16. rightct

rightct New Member

I used a lot of cheats. It just didn't seem to be the same fun without them. I did try to finish the entire storyline without using any cheat, but it's virtually impossible because, as you progress, the game gets way too difficult and they're absolutely necessary.

17. bavinnie

bavinnie New Member

I never did an entire playthrough of any GTA game except for GTA 5 without ANY cheats, but I usually only used cheats in moderation to begin with my main reasoning behind not really liking the use of cheats in games in general is because generally speaking, it breaks the immersion and ruins it for you. I think though, that I'll have to play through SA without ANY cheats this time, if I can beat the dark souls games without cheating, I think I can handle SA