Best new racing games?

Discussion in 'Sim Racing' started by Sparkster, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I think this is what would solve it for me. Back when I first tried racing wheels I don't think the market was as full of options as it is now. I did like the arcade games that had this responsive type of wheel though so I will maybe give it a try someday.

2. chasedood

chasedood New Member

Asphalt is an awesome game! I absolutely love it! I am usually not big on playing games like that on my phones, but it really is great and I would recommend anyone to download it and give it a shot. You will not be disappointed I promise!

3. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Agreed. It really is one of the best made games in recent time regardless of the platform they are in. I was very surprised at how much I got into it because I initially thought mobile games would be too much of a compromise.

4. justrace

justrace Member

Asphalt is one of the bests racing games series I have ever seen. The developers really did an amazing job my making such a wonderful game. The Asphalt series is my all time favorite racing game. On my PC, I love to play the newer games like Project Cars. I would recommend everyone to check out Project Cars because it's an wonderful game.

5. Denis Hard

Denis Hard Member

Project Cars is a good game and it's got VR support now which seems to be the selling point for most new racing games coming out.

For PC, though the game is yet to be released I think Forza Horizon 3 will be the best racing game this year. GT Sport might have been the best but considering the fact that the game is being rushed I don't expect that it will be that good.

For mobile I think Traffic Rider is a great game though I wouldn't say it is the best.

6. likeandba

likeandba Member

Many people recommend Asphalt series. It is the best racing series in the racing world. No other game can compete with the Asphalt series. The developers did an amazing job with the game and it is really worth the price you pay for. So, you should try it and hopefully, you will like it.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2016