Are you Addicted to play GTA SA ?

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by jahanzeb ali qureshi, May 13, 2017.

1. jahanzeb ali qureshi

jahanzeb ali qureshi New Member

I am addicted play, GTA San Andreas. I use to play this everyday for 3 to 4 hours. I feel incomplete if I do not play it. I love the radio station in this game. I love playing his game as I feel it like the real world.

Are you addicted to GTA or not?

2. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

Although the concept of addicted is very relative (varies greatly from person to person) and also the fact that I play a lot of GTA SA, I don't consider myself as an addict.

I can say this because I've played other games much more often (so, in comparison GTA SA loses).

3. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

Well I certainly one at one point in my life. I can probably say that about all of the installments of this game, and several others. This one does feel a little different thought and I probably played more than others.

4. jahanzeb ali qureshi

Yes, it's true every version of this game is so interesting and this one is best of all. This version is the best update from GTA. I still play it for more than 3 to 4 hours every day.

5. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

I think that I have only been addicted in the true sense to a very few number of games, and there was one of the GTA on there but not this one. It certainly did come close though, I would say.

6. jahanzeb ali qureshi

Everyone who play GTA , is addicted to it. I developed a big belly due to sitting all day playing GTA. People are getting more and more into games everyday.

7. sidney

sidney Member

No, I wasn't fond of this game as I have been with GTA Vice City. I just played it occasionally, since at that time I also had many games installed in my PC, so I wasn't playing this game consistently.

8. demitri

demitri Member

I love playing this game for hours. This is the first game that I played for that long. I use to play it for 4 hours every day. This could be insane but I am addicted to play this game and I don't have any problem with it.

9. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

By the time that I finally got to this one I think that my addiction to the game had run its course. It did peak my interest though, but not as much as earlier.

10. Slashman8

Slashman8 New Member

At one point I was addicted to the game and nearly played it every chance I got. However, over time as I got introduced to newer games I slowly stopped playing it.

11. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I used to play a lot of SA:MP back in the day but nowadays I'm all about GTA V. Unfortunately San Andreas looks too outdated for today's standards, but the story is still really good.

12. jakub1

jakub1 Member

I wouldn't say i'm addicted but from time to time i like to redo all the missions and see how will i improve.

13. Shine_Spirit

I think this is very normal whenever we get to know my new games. After a while, we will prioritize things (in this case, games).

14. Slashman8

Slashman8 New Member

Yup, I really don't play GTA as much I use to along with a few other of my games on various systems.

15. Shine_Spirit

I got it. But you like and still play GTA? Or GTA can already be considered a game out of the pack for you? :rolleyes:

16. Slashman8

Slashman8 New Member

Eh, GTA is starting to become one of those games that I'm slowly growing out of. I prefer a more fantasy and sci-fi enviorment like Mass Effect or Fallout.

17. overcast

overcast Member

I won't call playing san andreas addiction but it seems like a good time pass to me. I have spent many weekends playing it. Compared to other multiplayer games this has taken my time the most. I'd say it feels good to play this game.

18. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

GTA SA is by far and away my favourite game of the GTA series, and when it first came out I did used to play it for 3 or 4 hours a day. I'm not sure if that would be classed as an addiction or not though.

An addiction for me is when something gets in the way of your every day life, and as of yet, no game has had that effect on me.

19. Meeseeks

Meeseeks New Member

Yes, before I can last the whole day just playing GTA. That's how much I love San Andreas!

20. Haroon

Haroon New Member

GTA San Andreas is an amazing and addictive game.I have spent my much time by playing GTA SA.Thia game is not a waste of time but we should play it according to a proper time table.I use to play this game near about 2 hours daily.This time is enough for me to enjoy the game more and more.