Angry Birds Go!

Discussion in 'Sim Racing' started by teabwoi, Mar 4, 2015.

1. teabwoi

teabwoi Member

This one racing game app that I think sits above the rest. It is really fun and it reminds me of Mario Karts but the good is that it has its own twists and that is what makes the game unique and makes it stand out from most of the other racing games that I have played in the Google play store.

Have you ever played the game? What do you think about it do you think that it is good?

2. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I agree. I'm not a big fan of kart racing games but I still think this game is very well made. I'm not too. Surprised though since the company that makes it is already very successful and probably has a lot of resources to make these new games as good as they possibly can.

3. Squigly

Squigly Active Member

In my opinion it's the closest you'll get to a kart game on mobile. Still I think that Ronimo is running out of steam, many of their recent releases have not been as well-received as the original Angry Birds franchise.

4. BJL717

BJL717 New Member

I just downloaded this game not too long ago, and I must say, I am utterly impressed. My expectations weren't as high because I knew that no one could compete with Mario Kart, but this game will give it a run for its money.

5. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Agreed. It doesn't top Mario kart for sure but it's a very good game nonetheless and it's even very easy to control considering it's a mobile game. Usually mobile games annoy me a lot when it comes to controls but this one is very well made.

6. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Member

I haven't tried it, mostly because I've heard of all the microtransactions in it, especially about the $100 cart, which really put me off. However, after hearing your praise for it, I think I might give it a shot.

7. troutski

troutski Active Member

I played it for a few hours, and there's nothing really wrong with it. It's not my type of game, though.

8. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Same here. Is a nice game but it doesn't really have that much of an impact but that's probably also because I don't favor kart racers too much.

9. troutski

troutski Active Member

The game definitely does cater to its main audience of kids, though. For them, it's probably the best game in the world, and that's perfectly OK. :]

10. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

I keep hearing about this Angry Birds racing game. Decided to try it out on my phone. It was not too bad, especially for one that's made for your phone. Graphics are not bad in my opinion, same with the game play.

11. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I play it from time to time and I really like that this is the closest thing we have to Mario Kart on Android. A pretty fun game nevertheless, when I have nothing to do I just pop in a couple of races.

12. rajesh1209

rajesh1209 Member

The first time I downloaded it, I played it the for 4-5 hours. It's much better than Mario kart. I made a record. This game is really great but there are much better games out there. Then Asphalt 8 game broke that record as I played it for 7-8 hours.

13. erook7878

erook7878 Active Member

I'm going to have to check that out. I love the Angry Birds games. I didn't even know they made a racing game.

14. Locoton22

Locoton22 Member

Actually it is pretty cool, it kind of reminds me of the old Mario Kart for the N64 which was awesome. I really enjoy that game it's mobile though, not my particular kind of taste but I do enjoy it and I think with more updates, tweaks and suggestions of their users it can ge to be bigger and better in a future.

15. erook7878

erook7878 Active Member

Get out of here bro. No game is better than Mario kart, especially not angry birds. Mario kart is the greatest racing game ever. How dare you say such a thing. Mario kart 4 lyfe!!!

16. ZXD123

ZXD123 Member

Is it like Mario kart in a sense? If it is then I might enjoy it. I have been playing the Mario kart franchise for years now and have been sort of addicted into its fun game play. Really nice!

17. erook7878

erook7878 Active Member

I would of guess it was similar to mario kart. I'm not sure what other style of game it could be. What kind of weapons do they have?

18. raceman998

raceman998 Member

Yes, you are correct. I agree with you. This game has more twists than any other android games out there. The graphics is amazing and I really love playing this game.

19. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Yeah it would have to agree with you. It's a good thing they cashed out as much as they could when they were at their peak because their prominence seems to be winding down and it doesn't seem like they have other titles to pick up the slack but I'm sure they have investments in the background still making them enough profits despite their new games not being as popular anymore.