World of Speed Add Toyota Supra Mk4

Discussion in 'Racing Game Central News' started by Shawn Hopkins, Nov 20, 2014.

1. [​IMG]

This new trailer from Slightly Mad Studios shows off the sleek lines of the Toyota Supra Mk4, the latest addition to its upcoming free-to-play racing MMORPG for PC, World of Speed.

Slightly Mad Studios called it “one of the pinnacle Japanese sports cars” in it announcement. It praised the Supra Mk4, which was in production from 1992 to 2002, for its 320 horsepower Toyota 2JZ-GTE I6 that could let it hit 100 KM/H in 5.1 seconds and a top speed of 250 KM/H, even in its stock form.

You can sign up for the World of Speed Beta here.

The post World of Speed Add Toyota Supra Mk4 appeared first on Racing Game Central.

Continue reading...

2. troutski

troutski Active Member

I'd consider that a pretty classic car, although it's obviously not that old. It had impressive specs back then, and it still holds up well against today's vehicles in most regards.

3. Squigly

Squigly Active Member

I first played the car back in NFS Underground, so yeah it's pretty old haha. Still a classic tuner which many people hold in high regard, like the Nissan Skyline.

4. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

I have signed up for the beta I hope that I will get chance to get my hands on this game before most of the people will do. Let's see how this game is gong to play.

5. Sterling Walker

Sterling Walker Member

The supra is always going to be a fan favorite. It really wasn't my favorite and I didn't see why people liked it so much. But I'm sure this car being in the game will make them happy.

6. troutski

troutski Active Member

I forgot to mention it before, but I almost, ALMOST got to drive a Supra a few years back. It didn't come to be, though, and I was a sad, sad man.

7. bocat

bocat New Member

Save your money you can find them pretty cheap sometimes