Which characters do you choose?

Discussion in 'Mario Kart' started by Ghost Rider, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider Member

Okay, at first I didn't pay attention much in selecting characters to use. But then I heard that it's a lot better to use heavyweight characters as opposed to lightweight characters. Is that true? Also, there are characters that are just not good in racing... I think Yoshi is a very bad choice. What do you think?

2. Askani

Askani Member

It depend on the track. If the track is really curvy i usually use a heavier one over the light ones. I can get better drift that way through the curves. If it has more straight aways i use a lighter one to get that speed and space between me and the other players. Don't be dissing yoshi lol

3. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

I always play Luigi..
    No matter which mario kart it is!

4. Obskyra

Obskyra New Member

I prefer the smaller ones for some reason riding motorcycles. The handling is nicer. Though it is pretty fun to just load up a large character and just go running over things that are in the way once they get actually going.

5. CeliVega

CeliVega Member

Luigi is my main as well. But sometimes I just chose randomly and go with whoever I got. I think we can improve as a player if we can be versatile and flexible with whoever we got. A great Luigi player versus a great player with multiple characters......The one with more skills is definitely the latter one!

6. Amatenshi

Amatenshi New Member

If I play for fun, I go with Rosalina or Baby Rosalina, since she's my favorite character in the Mario universe. When I play online/competitively, I always go with Toad.

7. ray king

ray king Member

I am looking forward to their DLC characters. I want to try and race with Zelda

[​IMG]

8. RamZor

RamZor Member

I am in love with Yoshi so I always pick him. It doesn't matter to me what track it is, It's always Yoshi for me ! :D

9. ReDGuNNeR

ReDGuNNeR New Member

Luigi or Yoshi, every single time. Yoshi because he's been awesome sine the Nintendo 64 days (I know he's not the fastest, let's not go down that road) and Luigi because his stare is just too hilarious not to pick him.

10. edthebig

edthebig Member

Mostly I use Bowser just to piss my little cousins off, because they can't seem to understand how it is that I decide to pick a bad guy.

11. joebel

joebel New Member

Mario is my favorite character in all nintendo games he's featured in so I always get him when possible.